- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Make up and hair care heaven! I buy all of my make up, face products and hair products at Sephora. Between the knowledgeable staff and their amazing Beauty Insider perks there really isn't a reason to go anywhere else. They have everything from inexpensive products to designer lines and everything in between. Definitely a one stop shop!
I use Sephoras Shimmering Skin Perfector (pressed) highlight and it works so beautifully! I think it works just perfect, there's nothing bad about it. I don't typically shop here, I usually only go when I run out of highlight and bronzer. I would definitely recommend!
Such an amazing company. The employees are always so kind and helpful. They have a great variety of brands and products. I shop there so much it's unhealthy. A bit pricier than ulta but it has great quality. I would recommend shopping here to anyone I know.
I love going to Sephora to test out new makeup because they provide so many free samples, it's amazing. Also the employees are always so sweet and give great tips about which shades to test and which brands best fit people as well. Def shopping there again!
Their employees are very nice they help me choose my skin tone for a bronzer and also give me a little tips on how and where to use it when I was first using make up there very helpful when it comes to make up because they know what they're doing I would recommend to go and buy your beauty make up there because they're awesome better than Ulta
I dont think i could say enough about Sephora... its like Toys r us for women. When i walk in i get super excited its so nice you can swatch things and if you need a sample they are happy to give it to you!highly recommend going in store. 5stars all day long
Who doesn't just love sephora? They have so many options, and the ability to try colors and products in store? That's so amazing. Depending on the brand the retail price of products can be costly, but there are so many affordable options on brands including sephoras line.
Always have a variety of products. From foundation, lipcolor,blushes,eye pallets, perfumes, anything and everything related to beauty you will find it there. I do most of my shopping there. Prices are good too.sephora is the place to go for any beauty product.
As someone who shops for new beauty products weekly I LOVE Sephora! All the employees are always so helpful in helping me find exactly what I'm looking for (and things I didn't even know I was looking for). Seeing as there are so many things I still have to try I'm sure I'll be going back soon. I recommend all the ladies in my life go to Sephora.
Sephora offers as many beauty products as any other store. I like to go here because of the interactive staff who help me find what I need when I want to try something new. Their online supply is even larger and if you already know what you want it is easy!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos