BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Edson J.

Opinion of my girlfriend that uses this brand a lot. Generally she always chooses this in the middle of so many always ask the reason and she replies that the quality is better ..
Leia W.
Calgary, AB
I am addicted to Sephora! Pretty sure every beauty lover is! If you want good quality makeup, hair, body, nail or anything beauty related this is your one stop shop! Keep an eye out for the gift sets and kits as you can usually get some great deals!
Rain S.
Sephora is beyond amazing! Iv never had a bad experience with the shipping or in stores. I shop there all the time and have become a rouge member awhile ago!! They have all the best brands and I will never stop shopping there, i recommend this store to everyone!
Kay M.
North York, ON
Sephora is my go to for pretty much all of my cosmetics and beauty supplies. Unless I'm on a budget, I always find myself coming back. With amazing brands, high quality products, always having my essential cosmetics in stock and having a points system, I'll never stop shopping at Sephora. Ever. 💜
Maria R.
Olivehurst, CA
Sephora is my go to always in regards to makeup. Makeup can be rather expensive sometimes, but it works amazingly and last a good amount of time. There are so many selections and it is great that you can always get samples if unsure about a product.
Jasmine M.
Abbotsford, BC
I love Sephora it is my favorite place to go or website to browse. There is a certain degree of quality and service that I have come to expect from Sephora in store that far exceeds any from other department store and what I love about Sephora is that there isn't imposed gender roles they hire male workers, not just for the fragrance department it is a nice change and the way the others stores should move as well.
AmalQasim _.
Riyadh , Riyadh
This is my best brand for make up i love itt sooooooooooooooo was my best mood ever again I am very excited for you to come over here and I love ❤️ Sephora
Sarah A.
Halifax, NS
Sephora is a great store because they have such a range of products. They have testers for everything so you can swatch or get a feel for the products . They will also give you samples for most things so you can try things out before you spend your money. If you do buy something and if it's the wrong colour or you just don't really like it you can always return the product which is really nice.
Evelin A.
Rio de Janeiro
I have the habit to shop in Sephora in Poitiers (France) and on their website. There are several brands with high quality. Recently, I bought a ‘Naked 2 Palette’ (Urban Decay) and a Lipliner from Make up forever, I loved the reception and the environment of the store. People are always gentle and ready to help with products description/details. In this store, you can make a free subscription (either online or in the store) and you will receive a Sephora member card which gives you special discounts and opportunities. For sure it is a brand to recommend.
Shervin C.
For starters, the staff's makeup is always amazing. I like how there's testers so you don't have to guess what foundation shade you are. The staff at the Sephoras I've been to are very helpful and friendly. And it is my favorite place to buy makeup.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?