- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Staff is not helpful; and look at you judgementally. Huge variety of products to chose from keep me coming back. Room for improvement on customer service but the products are great. I love anything from Too faced! Shop here but get in and get out quickly.
I love Sephora in stores and website. I surf the website first. I looked at brands, products and reviews to see how good the items is. If I wanted samples I type in my postal codes to see which stores have it. I ordered from Sephora at least once a week
Best place for beauty and skincare products. I can spend hours there. Most products can be tested in the store and they have samples for almost everything. If you are looking for variety and good quality beauty and skin care products, Sephora is the best place to go.
My only downside about Sephora is the prices are quite high and the rewards system is not great (have to spend at least 100 dollars for a tiny sample). Other than that they have an amazing selection of brands and products and the sales associates are helpful.
Sephora is a great place to go for all things beauty. Shopping experience is great! Staff are very helpful and knowledgeable! I loved getting my mini makeover done! The prices are a little bit expensive but the products are great! And I love the samples!
I love Sephora, I love the variety of options and brands they carry, I really love that they have their own line of products as well. The store is always clean and bright. Sometimes the staff could be a little more helpful but overall such a great store.
Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow is a godsend. It applies Iike a dream, and is a must have to create the perfect brow. It doesn't wipe off, and it helps it keep hairs in place. I can't recommend this stuff enough! Store it upside down so it doesn't dry out.
I love everything about Sephora considering I'm an employee I get to try lots of samples, an my favorites from the Sephora collection are the lip stains, eyeliners,an a airbrush foundation, I literally think it's just as good as a look high end brands.
The Sephora stores are well organized, helpful staff and always plenty of options. I love their treatment of members, especially with birthday gifts. The brand itself has great products for the value. I love the Sephora brand brushes, lip glosses, and shadows as well.
Honestly the workers at my Sephora are always a little rude and seem to busy for you and try to spend as little time as possible with you but the products are good which is why the 3 stars there's only one where I live so I had to deal with their rudeness
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos