BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
zoe j.
Edmonton, AB
Sephora is an amazing place for any beauty lover. They have a large variety of (higher-end) brands and products/product types, and their online website is easy to navigate. Most products start at $20-30, and price range comes to an upward of $300ish. Customer service can be iffy regarding online orders, however.
Ravleen G.
The high end makeup in one place.I don't often feel like buying online so I learned about this from my friends.It is expensive but works so much better than good.I recommend you to shop here.Urban Decay,too faced,Anastasia,smash box,stila,and so many more.Love it
Hannah H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
The best store for high end makeup! They've got a great selection with many price points. I shop here at least once a month, if not more. The quality of their products is generally what would be expected depending on the brand. I definitely will continue shopping here.
Cassandra S.
North Vancouver, BC
The store offers a wide variety of quality products with a helpful staff to assist customers. However, I've frequently had long waits for staff assistance, even for simple questions or directions. The pricing can also be somewhat unreasonable for certain products.
Erin H.
I'm a big fan of Sephora, I tend to use the online store because then I can think things through more clearly. But if I'm worried about colours and shades it's good to go in. The salespeople are really nice, but I find they can be intimidating, especially for beginners.
riley d.
Mississauga, ON
my source for all things beauty. the workers are always so helpful and attentive. they provide a nice range of products from skincare, to makeup, to perfume etc. I shop at Sephora at least twice a month (oops) and will continue to shop there for future purchases.
Hannah M.
"Becca matte poreless priming perfector"
This primer does a great job of mattifying my oily skin! I haven't gotten any creases in my laugh lines throughout the day! Some blotting might be required in the 8 hour mark, but that's unheard of for someone with my skin. I would only recommend this for oily skin, as it does make the skin feel a little tight. It helps my rather lousy BB cream actually stay in place. The product is rather difficult to squeeze out of the tube, but I don't really care because its the best mattifying product I've ever come across and that says a lot!
MARISA A.
I absolutely love this store! Every time i step foot into this store I feel very overwhelmed but the staff in this store are always so helpful in finding exactly what i came in looking for! I really appreciate all of the tips and tricks i get from the employees!
Crystal M.
Markham, ON
Sephora is definitely my favourite and go-to cosmetics store! I usually go to the Yorkdale mall location in Toronto as it is newly renovated. All Sephora stores are brightly lit and well organized, so you can find whatever anything you want easily! Highly recommend to all girls!
Livija G.
It's an amazing store. I LOVE EVERYTHING THERE! From mascara to lipsticks. My favorite is Too Faced. Better Than S*x mascara. Yes. Mostly on the internet. Everything is great, I love that shop. YES! Obviously! Every girl should go there and buy something for herself, to feel how good products from Sephora are!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?