- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
sephora always has the best of the best the new hot place to get the fab goodie i love shopping their mostly online though it has been around for years and their is defentally way more to come i love sephora and cant wait to use their products for years to come!
The high end makeup in one place.I don't often feel like buying online so I learned about this from my friends.It is expensive but works so much better than good.I recommend you to shop here.Urban Decay,too faced,Anastasia,smash box,stila,and so many more.Love it
this store has helped me alot with my beauty supplies, it has everything youneed for having a flawless makeup finish on your face. every makeup thing you want they have it here. this is my favorite place to spend money on, i will totally buy things here everytime
MY FAVOURITE SHOP EVER. They don't have a Sephora in the UK which is just so bad😭😭 so whenever I see one I have to go in at but at least one thing, they have so many brands including their own. OMG their face masks are so good!😍definitely for long haul flights.
Sephora is an amazing place for any beauty lover. They have a large variety of (higher-end) brands and products/product types, and their online website is easy to navigate. Most products start at $20-30, and price range comes to an upward of $300ish. Customer service can be iffy regarding online orders, however.
Almost every time that I go into Sephora I have a great experience. However there are the odd trips where no one seems to want to help me when I need it. Personally I love Sephora SOOO much! The products are amazing and they have a great return policy if needed.
I'm a big fan of Sephora, I tend to use the online store because then I can think things through more clearly. But if I'm worried about colours and shades it's good to go in. The salespeople are really nice, but I find they can be intimidating, especially for beginners.
in sephora u can get a lot of products, some likes shadows, lipsticks, brush, Lipsticks, face bases, concealers, sealants, sprays matte and you always get what you want. its has much deppartment stores, those products has an amazing quality, and the people offers you one of the most warm treat.
Love Sephora makeup, their stuff can be expensive but its really good makeup. Long lasting and they carry a ton of other brands! I personally love their beauty blender than the original brand. I love their brushes too, if you wanted to go a cheaper route but still get great quality
One of my favorite cosmetics stores that I have ever been to. For sure on the expensive side but definitely worth it. I shop here for my birthday (lol) and when I get offers or gift cards. I would, of course, recommend shopping here and on their website as well.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos