BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
noura a.
Guaynabo, PR
It has the best makeup brands all in one store not to mention the cosmetic brand itself is amazing. I'm a big fan of Sephora eyeliners, glitters, lipsticks and lip glosses not to mention the beautiful bronzers they have.
You can get samples from anything you like to try and they are always updated with everything new in beauty you can even get great tips on how to apply the product.
Kloe B.
Gatineau
the sephora in my city is very welcoming, it has a great staff that knows their stuff and what they are doing, and you can see on their face that they love their jobs. the only ting I don't like is the lightning its too dark, I want bright light to make sure of the colors.
lisa s.
Es una amplia tienda de maquillaje con productos de muy buena calidad y presentacion , aunque el precio de estos es un poco elevado . Las tiendas en si son bastante bonitas . Las veces que he comprado alli me han gustado todas . Os recomiendo comprar alli .
Steph W.
Markham, ON
Most of my beauty purchases come from Sephora. I am a VIB Rouge member so my membership allows me access to various services and products. I wish they would specifically hire skincare and makeup specialists though because sometimes customer service can be frustrating. Love the sample sizes as well!
Abby S.
I absoloutly love all the variety they have at Sephora, however it can get a little messy in stores. Smaple products and random produces in random places can be a little confusing and gross. Overall I really enjoy going into Sephora it is where I buy majority of my makeup.
Brianna Q.
Coaldale
My all time favorite store for makeup or skincare. Sephora carries all the best brands. The app is super handy and easy to shop on and the points system they have is amazing. Not to mention all the free samples and products you get when you shop at sephora. 100% recommend
Alysha W.
Calgary, Alberta
My favorite store on the planet! Here in Canada, we don't have a lot of options for beauty stores. But it's nice to have so many Sephora locations. I also love shopping online using Ebates to get cash back... It always makes me feel a little less guilty about my purchases.
Fatima L.
Jersey City
The kat von D foundation. It has great full coverage. I enjoy the smell a lot lol. Covers all blemishes and dark spots, Since it is build-able. The only reason I wouldn't give it a 5 star because some times it looks Cakey and kinda looks balled up.
Roshni D.
The employees were very nice and helpful! They helped me pick out the best palette for me which I still use to this day. The tartlette in bloom palette by tarte was on the more expensive side but it was absolutely worth what it cost. I would definitely go to Sephora again.
Erin G.
Halifax, NS
Whenever I feel like splurging on more expensive makeup I always go to Sephora. It always has what I am looking for, no matter the brand. I would say that they could improve slightly by offering cheaper products though. Especially when I always see young girls going in.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?