- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Perfect one stop shop for all of my makeup, skincare, and hair needs. I am always pleased with the products that I find in Sephora--my reliable oldies and new-in products. I find myself in Sephora at least once a week and I know I will continually keep coming back.
The customer service is very good. They seem dedicated to helping you find what you need. The only downside is that the products can be quite pricy but the products are very good so can't complain about the price. I would totally recommend people to Sephora!
I recently bought this eyeshadow pallette from Urban Decay. It is the Urban Decay Naked Smoky eyeshadow palette. This is the perfect palette for a smoky eye! Colors are really pigmented. The glitter eye shadows can be a bit chalky. Other than that, they are great.
I enjoy shopping at Sephora. They carry a lot of my favorite makeup brands and have a wonderful return policy/ rewards program. Fast shipping and great service every time I've purchased from them. I would highly recommend checking out this company if you love makeup!
I love shopping at Sephora! My local Sephora employees (Tampa) are always super helpful and knowledgeable. They have a wide selection, and the layout is very clean and organized. I recently became a VIB Rouge, if that's any indication of how much I love and frequent this place :)
Their employees are very nice they help me choose my skin tone for a bronzer and also give me a little tips on how and where to use it when I was first using make up there very helpful when it comes to make up because they know what they're doing I would recommend to go and buy your beauty make up there because they're awesome better than Ulta
Sephora is the best cosmetics and beauty store in the world! It is my happy place. The brands they carry are fabulous. I like that they have average prices (Sephora) to high end products (Hermes) and don't have drug store products (Covergirl). I love that you can try anything in the store. I adore how many samples they give you whether you buy in store or online. Their beauty insider program has great rewards.
Oh gosh. There's a lot to say. I love Sephora a lot. It's one of my favorite stores. It IS pricey but all the products are so worth it. I love getting the samples too when I order something! I shop here constantly. It's a nice place. I will always shop here.
I get a lot of things from sephora. I typically use their brand foundation. I love it. Also I use their concealer. Both work amazing. Every time I go in there I usually know what I want or something similar. Every artist in there is extremely helpful and almost always happy/cheery. Rushes stink so I don't expect them to all in my face happy.
Sephora is my go-to for makeup, skincare, and fragrance. I am a VIB Rouge and love the extra perks that come with being Rouge like free 2 day shipping on online orders and free deluxe samples. I love shopping at Sephora and I love the atmosphere of the store.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos