BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Amber D.
Sephora is my favourite place to shop for makeup. I find that the staff, for the most part, is very helpful and knowledgable in their products! I almost always like what they recommend. The point system is also amazing! I have gotten so many free samples to try out! Love it!
Taylor D.
Oshawa, ON
Something for everyone, keep in mind this is top line cosmetic products so it costs a bit more than usual. There is always someone around to help if you have questions or you're having a hard time finding something. If your buying online, always make sure you check out the deluxe samples they have available so you can receive 4 samples instead of 3! Shipping is very fast and very reliable!
Lois G.
Suffolk, Ipswich
Sephora is my favourite shop in the world! So far I have been to Sephora in Portugal, New York, Dubai, Ras Al Kamiah and Paris. Every shop I've visited has had friendly knowledgeable staff who have always been keen to show me products and give me samples. I especially like how good at colour matching my foundation the staff always are. I haven't yet found a sephora that I dont like!
Jaime W.
Sherwood Park, AB
Sephora stocks a large number of different brands in one store, which makes comparing products and choosing the right product for me, very easy! I love that they send you lots of free samples when you order online and you can choose between different free samples when you earn points under their rewards program. You can also request perfume samples of any perfume, a great way to try before you buy!
Brenda S.
Sephora is one of the best beauty stores that you can find, it have a lot of producs to try, and good employeers that make you feel comfortable and give you a good service, but the light on the store has something really strange, because when you try a product it kinda looks diferent outside, that make it like no good at all, but for me, that the only one problem. A really good store.
Erick D.
Personalmente no lo conozco del todo, pero mi novia habla todo el tiempo de la marca y cuando tuve la oportunidad, logre que un familiar me traiga a Ecuador algunos productos para mi novia, que quedo encantada con el regalo =D
natoya c.
I love purchasing products online at Sephora, my favourite purchase of the year is my Becca face palette. The prices are mid to high end but they do have a sale section. I prefer online rather than in store. If you're looking for accessible products then Sephora is a great place to shop.
Camilla L.
Burnaby, BC
Love that I can access so many different brands in one place and that I am rewarded by shopping there through beauty insiders points, which eventually allow me to choose deluxe samples. I also like being able to receive samples so I can test products out before buying them!
Zineb B.
Ottawa
Favorite store. I cannot rave enough about how much I love sephora. Whatever beauty products I may need, they have. There are ranges from affordable to luxury products so something for everyone. The makeup specialists are very helpful. I would recommend sephora to anyone.
Kloe B.
Gatineau
the sephora in my city is very welcoming, it has a great staff that knows their stuff and what they are doing, and you can see on their face that they love their jobs. the only ting I don't like is the lightning its too dark, I want bright light to make sure of the colors.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?