- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is my favourite place to shop for makeup. I find that the staff, for the most part, is very helpful and knowledgable in their products! I almost always like what they recommend. The point system is also amazing! I have gotten so many free samples to try out! Love it!
Sephora is one of the best beauty stores that you can find, it have a lot of producs to try, and good employeers that make you feel comfortable and give you a good service, but the light on the store has something really strange, because when you try a product it kinda looks diferent outside, that make it like no good at all, but for me, that the only one problem. A really good store.
Sephora is my favourite shop in the world! So far I have been to Sephora in Portugal, New York, Dubai, Ras Al Kamiah and Paris. Every shop I've visited has had friendly knowledgeable staff who have always been keen to show me products and give me samples. I especially like how good at colour matching my foundation the staff always are. I haven't yet found a sephora that I dont like!
Something for everyone, keep in mind this is top line cosmetic products so it costs a bit more than usual. There is always someone around to help if you have questions or you're having a hard time finding something. If your buying online, always make sure you check out the deluxe samples they have available so you can receive 4 samples instead of 3! Shipping is very fast and very reliable!
Sephora is one of my favorite makeup stores I love shopping in store but I don't live near one so for the most I buy online. The quality of the products is what matters to me and I have loved everything I have ever purchase. Great customer service and friendly knowledgeable staff.
Personalmente no lo conozco del todo, pero mi novia habla todo el tiempo de la marca y cuando tuve la oportunidad, logre que un familiar me traiga a Ecuador algunos productos para mi novia, que quedo encantada con el regalo =D
I love purchasing products online at Sephora, my favourite purchase of the year is my Becca face palette. The prices are mid to high end but they do have a sale section. I prefer online rather than in store. If you're looking for accessible products then Sephora is a great place to shop.
Love that I can access so many different brands in one place and that I am rewarded by shopping there through beauty insiders points, which eventually allow me to choose deluxe samples. I also like being able to receive samples so I can test products out before buying them!
Favorite store. I cannot rave enough about how much I love sephora. Whatever beauty products I may need, they have. There are ranges from affordable to luxury products so something for everyone. The makeup specialists are very helpful. I would recommend sephora to anyone.
the sephora in my city is very welcoming, it has a great staff that knows their stuff and what they are doing, and you can see on their face that they love their jobs. the only ting I don't like is the lightning its too dark, I want bright light to make sure of the colors.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos