BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Davis D.
I recently purchased the Makeup Forever HD foundation but not without hesitation. I generally have a hard time finding a colour match but Makeup Forever has a dedicated line for those with yellow undertones. Finally a match!
The foundation wears well, I have combination skin but I found that if you use a setting powder you get a good 8hr wear without looking oily.
I will definitely purchase again
Karen V.
I love love love Sephora! I can spend the whole day in the store just testing their products and getting helpful information from the sales associates. The only downside of Sephora is that the majority of their products are highly priced. I know that their products are quality and it's definitely worth the money. I love the selection that is available and the option of taking 3 testers home is a bonus.
Rebecca G.
Toronto, ON
I love Sephora it's my all time fav store to get makeup and beauty related products. I love that they offer a wide variety of high end brands at all different prices. My fav part is the check out aisle with all the mini goodies! Sometimes I just go to check out what they have up there!
Ambar C.
Venezuela ,Miranda,San Antonio de los Altos ,El Picacho
Es una de mis marcas Favoritas Me encanta los acabados que da y todos sus producto de verdad que lo recomiendo .(Lo que mas me encanto de su linea es sus acabados (Me refiero a la precipicio).Que hasta una principiante lo puede usar y lo mas importante la picmentacion de sus paletas)
Sandee C.
Surrey, BC
I love Sephora! It's the best beauty boutique. They have great services, especially for those who are VIB Rouge. I always get lured into buying stuff online because of their irresistible deluxe samples! And another perk is that they have a point system and they provide birthday gifts!
Stephanie S.
Excellent store. Used it for buying makeup and buying xmas gifts. The service is fast, convenient and easy. I love their masks, creams, eyeliners and mascara. Definitely my go-to when I need good service and amazing products. They have a wide range of selection, so if there is something you're looking for, they definitely have it.
Lior D.
Richmond hill, Ontario
With me being an avid beauty lover when I discovered sephora it was like heaven on earth. When you walk someone promptly greets you with a smile and there is always a great scent in the air, the design you to "get lost" in the store. I would absolutely recommend anybody to go and try their color match service where a makeup artist matches your color perfectly with new color matching technology.
Lucy H.
Coquitlam , BC
My go-to for purchasing anything beauty related. Employees are super nice and informative, I love the selection of products and how I can earn points there for rewards. I love the fact that they have a birthday gift as well. Recommend to anyone who can afford high-end beauty products.
Alyssa T.
Visalia, CA
I love shopping online at sephora!!! I love how they give free samples and then on top of free samples you get free minis from promo codes. Also, the birthday gifts are always great too. I just started shopping here and I am only 4 dollars away from getting my 100 points reward!
Haley F.
Gonzales, LA
Sephora is my absolute favorite store in the mall!! I could spend all day in there looking at all of the make up products they have to offer you!! Their products ranging from eye make up to skin care is amazing! My sister and I both stop at this store fist on our way into the mall
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?