BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Tara H.
North York, ON
I can't say enough good things about this place! The staff are always so knowledgeable and kind. When I was first getting interested in makeup, I was very intimidated by Sephora. I began by asking lots of questions and the staff were always able to help me out and find exactly what I need. The prices are reasonable, and the products are great quality! I shop here all the time, and their online store is just as great!
Trisha P.
Laud Lakes, FL
Sephora is the OG store for high end makeup brands! Everytime I go into the store I feel like a kid in a candy store like this is where I belong lol ... I go crazy cz I want everything and don't know where to start! Some of the stores, have super friendly customer agents that will assist you whether you're a beginner or an expert, which is good. The variety of products that this store carries, is amazing! I love going to Sephora!
Rama A.
56457 westerburg , graf-konrad str. 5 Rheinland-Pfalz
The ladies that work here are very helpful with selecting the right products. They are in the pricier side but give you plenty of free samples to try! The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. "
Kas O.
I like all the products Sephora has to offer, but I am not a fan of the people who work there(now this may just be the Sephora I go to). They are either super aggressive and pushy, or they act like you don't exist. The worst customer service I have EVER encountered here. A lady started going on about how I was misinformed about the affects of the sun, like I was stupid. They then started shooting off "science facts" at me. Most of which were massively incorrect. If I had been someone who didn't know what she was saying was false I would have felt so bad, and stupid.
Malika W.
Calgary, AL
Possibly my favourite store of all time. The girls on the floor are always super helpful and informative. You can tell they take their time in giving advice. Also don't keep nagging you when you already know what you're doing. It's always a wonderful experience, and the rewards program is no joke!
Janet O.
I went for my first time this last week and was so xcited! I loved the whole experience, lots of girls have helped me and they were very helpful for wha i was searching...
mei L.
Ratingen, DE
I've used two liquid lipsticks from Sephora and I've really liked them.They last superlong and the color-payoff is just amazing.
I've also tried some face masks (my skin felt great after using them), an eyeshadow pallete (the pigmentation wasn't too great) and a contour, blush and highlighter trio(the product was really good).
I recommend buying at Sephora!!
Jody W.
Penticton, BC
I love the products and the over all feel when I walk into a Sephora. They have a great range of brands to choose from and I find their staff very helpful. I wish they had a better points program or would at least stock a higher volume of their 750 and up point perk items. That would earn them that extra star
Loreto V.
Puerto Montt
it's a god marc of make up, the marc have a god review, i like this. it's too expensive, and doesn't reach to chile, and Gotta get him, y so cost form any person.
Taylor S.
Roslin, ON
I fell in love with Sephora about 5 years ago and I've been a VIP Rouge every year since then. I absolutely love this store, I love how they carry hundreds of brands and even shopping online with them is so fast and easy. I can order something and have it the next day, it's wonderful! LOVE SEPHORA!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?