- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love shopping online at Sephora, but in store is a different story. I'm always bombarded with tons of workers continuously asking if I need help -- I'm pretty knowledgable with makeup so no, I don't need help. I'm polite and say no thanks , but they still creep up all the time. Besides that it's a fine place to shop.
Who doesn't love sephora? Every brand that you need right in front of you and there are always tons of beauticians waiting to answer any of your questions. It can be a tad overwhelming but once you've been a few times you'll want to keep coming back. They are great at offering samples of products you want to try.
sephora is such a great store as it has everything in one place and the staff are very helpful and have alot of knowledge on the products. the quality of all the makeup is fabulous. they could extened their range to make it a bit larger and cater for some more brands however its such a great store to shop for makeup
Sephora makes me feel like a kid in a candy store. They have so many different brands, they are like a one stop shop. It has only recently opened in my province 5 hours away, and ive only been there a couple times. I do most of my shopping online. Word of advice, be prepared and know what you are looking for because the selection is huge and you will be mind boggled!
In Canada there aren't that many makeup department stores to choose from. Sephora has the best return policy to date and so far I've never had issues with online purchases. Only thing is they should train there reps to have better service. Just because I'm not wearing makeup the day I go into the store doesn't mean I don't have tons at home and don't know what I'm doing. I find the way they treat you varies on the way you look.
UTILICE ESTE DESMAQUILLANTE PARA LOS OJOS, ELIMINA SIN DEJAR RASTRO EL MAQUILLAJE, LO MEJOR SIN EFECTO GRASO, ADEMAS CONTIENE VITAMINA B5 QUE PROTEGE TUS PESTAÑAS, SUPER SUAVE, EFICAZ CON CUALQUIER TIPO DE MASCARA, RECOMENDADO PARA USO DIARIO.
i´m crazy in love with the products that have sephora for all the people, have a great quality and the best pros is that have good prices for everybody, it´s no for nothing expensive, the experience it´s magnificen and perfect, i´m for sure shop always for sephora
I recently purchased the anti wrinkle miracle worker pads along with the vitamin c booster powder from Philosophy. Ah-MAZING. Between the two, over the last 3 weeks I have noticed a difference in the texture and brightness of my skin. Dark spots are slowly fading away along with dry patches I used to have on my cheeks. I will definitely be repurchasing both.
I love Sephora it has so many of the brands I love for decent prices. the shipping was quick even from America to the uk and I didn't get customs charges shopping at Sephora. my favourite purchase was my Kat von d makeup. everything came quick and in the best condition. if you love make up you'll love Sephora.
I LOVE SEPHORA! They are the key players in making makeup accessible and available to customers. They have play a huge part in making the makeup industry so instantaneous and of high demand. My two biggest issues with Sephora is the layout and the customer service variation. in order to touch and interact with the merchandise, product need shelf need more space. Stores very quickly become cramped and crowned and I have seen so many people walk for that reason alone. their loosing serious sales for this issue. Additionally the customer service varies between location. Some days I go in and you cannot get a single person to pay you any attention. then other days they follow you around like a hawk. although the latter is much more rare.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos