BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Rebeca S.
Walking into sephora is always a positive experience. From the well lit stands of makeup to the customer service. I've never had a problem that sephora couldn't solve. The perks are great! Sign up for their free membership and accrue points that accumulate to sweet gifts!
Angel L.
Dayton, OH
As someone who shops for new beauty products weekly I LOVE Sephora! All the employees are always so helpful in helping me find exactly what I'm looking for (and things I didn't even know I was looking for). Seeing as there are so many things I still have to try I'm sure I'll be going back soon. I recommend all the ladies in my life go to Sephora.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
If there was such a thing as heaven on earth it would be Sephora! This place is the mecca of all beauty store! You can find almost everything you need that is beauty related. I love that you can get samples of virtually anything and their birthday program is a nice touch. They also have a great return policy so there really is no risk involved. I love Sephora!
Melanie G.
Gardena, CA
I absolutely love sephora! From the variety of product to the professional assistance you get when you go to the store. The beauty consultants are very helpful and kind. Sephora is the first place that comes to my mind when I want a specific beauty product!
Tori J.
My go to store for whenever i need something new to try out. the people there always know what they are talking about and always help me find the things i need. It can be expensive to shop there sometimes but its defiantly worth spending most of my paycheck.
Keisha W.
Who doesn't just love sephora? They have so many options, and the ability to try colors and products in store? That's so amazing. Depending on the brand the retail price of products can be costly, but there are so many affordable options on brands including sephoras line.
Chandler D.
Wichita, KS
I recently purchased the spray foundation from Sephoras line. The coverage is fantastic! The foundation is so easy to apply- it takes me under 10 seconds to have a flawless finish.

I am buying this foundation for all the girls on my Christmas shopping list!
Meranda H.
Orlando, FL
I can't not walk into a sephora if I'm within sight of it. Even if I'm not buying anything, it's nice to get ideas for future purchases. The staff are always friendly, no matter what location I go to, and they're always helpful if I need advice on products.
Alice T.
Savoy, IL
I love going to Sephora to test out new makeup because they provide so many free samples, it's amazing. Also the employees are always so sweet and give great tips about which shades to test and which brands best fit people as well. Def shopping there again!
Makayla H.
I enjoy shopping at Sephora. They carry a lot of my favorite makeup brands and have a wonderful return policy/ rewards program. Fast shipping and great service every time I've purchased from them. I would highly recommend checking out this company if you love makeup!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?