BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Katelyn K.
Sephora is always intimidating, it also depends on the store and staff. If they're nice and accommodating then your experience is going to be a lot better than if they have a bad staff. They do have everything you can want though. Sephora online is usually where I tend to shop, unless I have something that needs to be spent in store.
Taylor M.
Red Deer
Best place to purchase makeup on the planet! Being able to sample products before you buy them is a godsend for the weary shopper like myself! I'm very afraid to spend so much money on something that may or may not work out and sampling it calms my nerves. Also the return policy is excellent - don't like something? Take it back!! The staff is always super nice and eager to help! I buy a good portion of my makeup here because I know that it's going to work and also there's an option if it doesn't!!
Aranza H.
Santiago
Sephora is a brand that I personally love and usually use fairly recurring. Its products are very good and give the desired quality, prices are not very high which makes it even better. The lips, bases, care of the face no one could miss. I totally recommend it, especially for people who are lovers of beauty, care and makeup.
Hannah S.
it's my second favorite (under ulta) i hate that it doesn't have drugstore brands but that is what makes ulta so special. i feel like sephora employees hover a lot but maybe it's because people steal so often so i guess that isn't their fault. overall please with my experiences and the brands they have that ulta does not.
Mona E.
Beirut , Lebanon
It's the best mascara you can ever have, when I started using this mascara I never bought another brand it's pretty amazing , it helps you to have big eyelashes with the best volume. I recommend it for every girl with short eyelashes , i will always shop it again, i have a comment about price out of arab countries the prices are amazing but in the arab countries the prices are really expensive, It would be better if the prices are a little bit fair.
Kim H.
Sephora has so many different brands available to look at and try. The most people who work there are pretty helpful. If there is something that you need specifically, everything is easy to find and well labelled. I go there often, when I'm looking for something specifically, or just to look around for a little pick me up.
tatiana n.
all product are so unique for womans.
its so cool the colorsm the products, the promotion are the best for the shoooper . if you buy products you are a person with a good inversion
kirsten H.
Midland
Product options are amazing. My only wish is that you put a little more effort into training your staff on product knowledge. More often then not i get blank stares of emptiness after i ask a question. No matter though, thats what online shopping and research is for!

Dont worry sephora... Youre still my number one ;)
Tyana P.
All I have to say is there store is AMAZING!! It's like literally makeup heaven u walk in and u never want to leave and it has literally everything u could imagine when it comes to beauty I have nothing bad to say about them because there an amazing store and anyone would be honour working with them and yeah thank you!
Jessica C.
Vancouver, BC
Sephora is one of my go to stores for beauty products but it each store varies a lot. I have 2 locations that I absolutely adore because of the great customer service and product layout. Other locations have been terrible experiences and left me disappointed before. So it really depends on your luck. Otherwise, window shopping to check out testers and find products you like is always fun. The online shop is fab though and my first choice.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?