- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love Sephora. The have every thing you need form skin care to hair care, nails and of course makeup. They even have stuff for men. I prefer to order online because in store doesn't offer the same experience. And it's hit and miss with the store but I still go in one if I near one lol. Great store and I recommend it to everyone of all ages.
Your one stop beauty shop! I'm like a kid in a candy store when it comes to Sephora, whether I need something specific or just browse until something jumps out at me I always leave Sephora with something that makes me feel better about myself. From my tiny heated lash curler to luxurious body butter or emergency skin care to battle the brutal winter wreaking havoc on my skin, Sephora had it all and awesome knowledgeable staff to help you find what's right for you.
i absolutely love this product primer from too faced i really can't find anything bad about it yea it's a lil high price but i was able to get a good deal on it at sephora and i love it . it was actually my first time at sephora but ill most deff be back
I have been to sephora multiple times. Each time was a great experience, there is so much to choose from. They have the brands organized very well, though the way he aisle or shelves are set up make it kind of hard to get around especially when there's a lot of people (which normally there is). They always provide great service, the employees are always so joyful to help and really do a good job in making sure you find what you are looking for.
It is one of the beauty store I would frequently go to buy makeup. Their house brand makeup is also not bad especially their foundations and it is also more affordable compared to other higher end brands. I would keep a look out for Sephora favorites sets as I can try out different items from different brands as a value set!
Service is always great, and it's lots of fun being able to swatch and try out any product I want from most of my favorite brands! I wish they had more "sephora favorites" sets available all year round though, because so many products are so expensive on their own, that getting a deal on a set of things to try s really nice.
I LOVE SEPHORA! I find it so amazing that I can go to one place in order to experience so mamy different brands! The workers there are always so nice and willing to help by providing their expertise and samples! And although the products there can be a bit expensive, there is a return policy in case you do not like anything.
i love this store, it has a range of high end products, including mini or travel size products that you can purchase before fully commiting to the full size product. the only thing i do not like is the australian store doesn't carry as many brands as the american one and some of the brands listed online aren't in store as well. Other than that, i absolutely love this store and would highly reccomend shopping there
Sephora has everything I need, and everything I want. It is the website that I go to whenever I look for cosmetics and beauty products, although, I do wish that the prices are alot lower, as I do not have a job, and I have a currency to chase after. I would say that the way the web design has been laid out, is impressive -- it is simple, yet really attractive and easy to use. I love the free samples that they offer. It's a really great website, I would highly recommend.
I absolutely love Sephora, every single experience I have had so far has been positive, I've always been helped and never has anyone tried to push a product I didn't want onto me. I've mainly been to the one in Yorkdale in Toronto, or the one at Vaughn mills and the customer service is great even on days where I'm just browsing!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos