BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sephora
Sephora is my go-to for beauty products! My all time favourite foundation, Tarte's Amazonian Clay, is only available at Sephora in Canada. I also love the Sephora airbrush foundation. I definitely recommend shopping at Sephora as they really do carry some of the best beauty products and brands out there. The only thing stopping me from giving 5 stars is the staff are often uneducated about new products and are very judgmental to people who don't come in with a full face of makeup.
Jennifer L.
Ajax, ON
I have always had a lovely experience shopping at Sephora. I usually can find what I am looking for. The store is always pretty well organized and I usually know where to go to find the products I want. I also like how you can swatch makeup and try them on before you purchase. My only complaint is how hot it gets in there because of how crowded it gets sometimes. Stronger AC would be nice at my local store.
Ashley S.
FPO, AP
I have shopped at Sephora on many occasions. Usually I know exactly what I need but at times I need a little help deciding. The staff have always been knowledgeable and helpful. The camera that calculates your undertones is wonderful because, obviously, it tells you what your undertones are. On top of that it gives you a list of foundation suggestions to find your perfect shade. I also love that they will give you free samples of products to try if you are having a hard time deciding.
Jennifer B.
Etobicoke , MO
I love going into Sephora!! It's like when you were a kid and u went into thee biggest candy store!!! The selection is amazing and even if I'm going to just "look" I ALWAYS leave with something new or something I've used and love. And I am a HUGE fan of samples and trying new products so it's always nice to leave with some samples from the amazing girls/guys who work there!!!
Samantha M.
Gloucester, ON
Probably my biggest weakness in life. I can never seem to stay off of their website or out of their stores. I consistently order from them about once every 2 weeks lol. They always get me with their freebie promo codes they send out via email. Not sure if I recommend them or not? Do you want to become obsessed with skin care and makeup or live A normal life? Hahah
brittany w.
Nanaimo
Where do i begin? Sephora is my life, I love shopping at Sephora, they have top quality products and are always keeping up with the latest trends. Although it is a bit more expensive than shopping at a drugstore the quality difference is worth the price. The staff is always so friendly and very knowledgeable about the products that they carry, I recommend everyone shops at Sephora and sign up for the beauty insider program so you can even get rewarded for shopping with them!
Sea D.
Tried and true, Sephora is like an old friend-- always there, whether you like it or not. Knowledge of staff inconsistently varies from store to store, but the stuffy cast is not enough to make me stop from shopping. Convenience is Sephora's biggest strength, weighing in with over 700 US brick-and-mortar stores and expansive e-commerce opportunities. Shopping at Sephora is often not pleasurable, but going home with new product and racking up points for industry-forward rewards is incentive enough to continue offering my business.
Katia S.
O que se pode falar sobre a Sephora? Ela √© a melhor loja de cosm√©ticos do mundo. Todas as marcas, promo√ß√Ķes, brindes e tudo mais que voc√™ possa imaginar a loja proporciona.
O atendimento online é incrível, parece que você está na loja física recebendo toda a atenção do mundo das vendedoras
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
Sephora is amazing! I love that they give you free samples and I also love how when it's the month of your birthday you can get a free gift too! I love this year's gift :) . Great selection of cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfumes, nail polish etc. Though I must admit I don't like spending much money on most things, I will splurge on them. Their products are great quality and lost lasting, so if you can afford to spend the extra on their stuff it's worth it. I'm almost at VIB Rouge ahhhh!
Meghann H.
Milton, Ontario
Sephora, the ultimate makeup store. I've been a diehard Sephora supported since inception. I make it a point to travel the world and see Sephora stores. I'm a VIB member in the UAE and A Rouge member in North America. The VIB Rouge program could stand to be improved.... The Middle East's VIB program is FAR better, but it seems like they're trying to make improvements, albeit slowly. Overall, Sephora is a wonderful and magical store that all beauty lovers should flock to.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?