- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I like the products Sephora carries quite a lot, but I find they tend to be expensive and the customer service is kind of hit or miss depending on the store you visit. I really like Origins and the Kat Von D products they carry as well as the Dr. Jart masks.
I love Sephora. They have all or most of beauty products online or in store. They are very nice people when i need help they are great. Online is easy to use and go around in and shop. No bad things, all good. I definately recommend anyone buying makeup to shop here.
I love shopping at Sephora! My local Sephora employees (Tampa) are always super helpful and knowledgeable. They have a wide selection, and the layout is very clean and organized. I recently became a VIB Rouge, if that's any indication of how much I love and frequent this place :)
Sephora is my go-to for makeup, skincare, and fragrance. I am a VIB Rouge and love the extra perks that come with being Rouge like free 2 day shipping on online orders and free deluxe samples. I love shopping at Sephora and I love the atmosphere of the store.
The make up forever HD foundation is one of the best full coverage foundations out there. When I received mine, I was eager to try it out. w she i had heard so many positive reviews, so when I first used it , I was amazed. It applies very smoothly and it does not apper cakey at all. This foundation is $44 which is a great amount for this type of foundation.
I really like Sephora, the store is set up so that everything is neatly organized and easy to find. They sell some of the best brands too! My only issue is that they are a bit on the pricey side. But other than that it is a great store to shop at for high end makeup.
Sephora is a great brand. Their eyeshadows are pigmented and very easy to blend, their lipsticks are long wearing, their skin care products are also amazing. I love their highlighting powder and their face masks. The face masks leave your skin feeling like it's brand new!
The customer service is very good. They seem dedicated to helping you find what you need. The only downside is that the products can be quite pricy but the products are very good so can't complain about the price. I would totally recommend people to Sephora!
I really like the selection Sephora has to offer and they always have an organized store. I think their mobile app is very easy to use and has a nice interface. I also like when they have Sephora favorites boxes to allow you to sample different items at a cheaper price.
Sephora is a great place to shop for make-up. They have a wide variety of brands. They always have employees there to help you find the perfect shade and even use the product on you to show you how to use, see if you like it, etc. they also have a great rewards program!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos