BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?đŸ€” I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
ella l.
love the products HATE the customer service no one helps me, i always ask politely and they do not even look at me or my friends so much need for improvement ive complained multiple times
fernanda C.
Baja California, Tijuana
Me encanta todo el maquillaje que tienen, y las lineas que manejan, los precios y el detalle que tienen de obsequiarte algĂșn producto en tu cumpleaños o al acumular puntos en tus compras.
los productos que tienen para el bolsillo son prĂĄcticos y econĂłmicos.
Daniela R.
Always wonderful service, skilled professionals, very well trained. Variety of brands, diversified products. I was always very well attended and always left the store with more knowledge than when I entered. Sephora here in Brazil only sins in the price of products that are very high in comparison to the national brands. However, in terms of cost benefit it is well worth it.
Alyssa B.
Vancouver , BC
Always get the best service when I go. Try to put a list together of what your shopping for because it can get a little overwhelming. Product reviews online are also super helpful and staff are very knowledgable. I always go in with one or two products I need and stay on track. Samples they give are amazing, I've found so many new favourites I never would have tried otherwise.
Savanah V.
Toronto
Sephora is a great store to find high end makeup products. All the products are great quality. It's more of an expense store. I shop here pretty often maybe every other week. I definitely recommend this store :)
Yosley A.
The lip gloss is not so good because after 40 minutes of application the pigmentation is lost and only a small brightness remains.
The eyeliner is so wonderful, not easy to remove and has a long life.
Filipa M.
Great store, with a variety of brands that make it very convenient for meeting all your needs in terms of beauty and skin care, as well as perfumes. The loyalty program works great and the costumer service is fast to reply in case you have a doubt or an issue!
Carla V.
Love Sephora. It is an excelent shop. I like that you can swatch the products instead of guessing them like in the deugstore. You can find all kinds of high end makeup and other stuff. I love that it is not only makeup but perfume,skin care, body care, etc...
Emmasyn J.
Sephora is one of my favourite makeup shops! It has a lot of my favourite high end brands for affordable prices considering where I live. Being a makeup lover isn't the easiest living in Australia when it comes to getting good quality makeup, for a reasonable price but the brands Sephora stocks I'm willing to pay that little bit extra for! Sephora is high on my list of go to shops when I'm visiting shopping centres and I doubt that will change anytime soon!
Madara S.
I love love LOVE Sephora products! Everything i have used by far has been great! Only problem was with eyeshadow- tooglitery and hard to remove. Everything else- amazing for price!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?