BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Pauli B.
CĂłrdoba
I really love sephora, every time i go i get crazy. I really enjoy shopping there, and i do it a lot, every time i can i go to sephora. It have a lot of product, expensive, affordable. I totally recommend shopping here, is my favorite place to buy beauty stuffs because it have a lot of marks for example, too faced, becca, laura mercier, lancome, benefit cosmetics, bobbi brown, etc. I LOVE SEPHORA!!!
Darlene F.
Edmonton
Although I rarely purchase items from Sephora, I think their stores are terrific and I love that they are willing to give out a decent amount of perfume for a fragrance sample so you can try them at home before you buy. The stores are always crowded which is great for them, but as a shopper I have trouble manuevering around other people to get to what I'm looking for. I prefer to shop online for this reason.
Inès P.
Sephora est une marque avant tout qui rencontre un rÊel succès et qui a un rapport qualitÊ-prix incroyable. Les produits sont de supers dupes de grandes marques.
Jessy M.
Mexico City
Absolutely a good store. Perhaps the best choice. I love their products and all the brands. Definitely there you can buy the gift your girlfriend always wanted. And we can not forgot the employees and their good treat with people, especially newbies. You only have to ask!
nadia n.
sephora una tienda en la cual encuentras articulos de belleza, contando con una gran variedad de marcas y su propia linea, tambien es de gran utilidad el poder adquirir productos en linea.
KL Z.
Burnaby, BC
Going into Sephora for the first time might be a little intimidating, but the employees there are always so willing to help. I did a Sales project on Sephora and the person who helped me scored perfectly on customer service. Sephora has a huge variety of products and brands. They sell make-up,make-up tools, nail polish, skin/hair care products, perfumes, and much more. They also have the best return policy; if you're a Beauty Insider member (free membership), they allow you to return anything at anytime, even if the product is used or opened.
zehava z.
kiryat yam
i tried the perfume samples from sephora and i like it!
i am buying a lot in sephora internet shop cause it is not taking lot of my time haha.
for me it is expensive.
Courtney S.
Calgary, AB
Honestly depends on the location you go too. Some stores have super helpful staff and they will help you find exactly what you need, where as others they spend more time socializing with each other than helping potential customers. I have had good and bad experiences but if you're basing it on the products and stores themselves it's an awesome company and I will definitely continue to shop there.
marilyne c.
293 Parkview Ave Box 156
I bought the too faced's Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow palette semi-sweet chocolate and really love it. First the smell is amazing and makes me want to eat the palette and me with my brown eyes, I feel like it hard to find a palette that can pull off many looks for brown eyes for day and night and makes my eyes pop out as for night make up to day makeup and is really beautiful and easy to work with.
Karlee H.
Ottawa, ON
I have very mixed emotions about Sephora. Basically, love their products but their staff are impossible. You basically have to walk in with a full face for a staff member to consider talking to you. When I know what I want and need and don't have to talk to anyone, I always have a great experience but unless I have questions or need samples, I tend to shop online because their customer service is atrocious.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?