BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
a v.
Staff are always very helpful and eager to engage when I am in store. They offer a great variety of products and brands, though often I find many of the most desirable items/shades are hard to find or consistently out of stock. It is still my go-to one stop shop for make-up/skincare and fragrance!
Diana J.
Tamaulipas
All the make up is wonderful I probably would but a lot if I hace do much money! Its nice and it males you feel beautiful and confident I love it its Perfect for all the girls who want yo look hice !!!
Sarah-Lena G.
Montreal
My favourite place on earth! Perfect for any makeup junkie or for makeup newbies. Over 50 brands in one store - how great is that? What I love the most about SEPHORA is that the people helping you are not trying to sell you a particular brand - they help you find what's the best for you. They don't hesitate to give you samples if you are not sure if you are ready to buy the product. You can find anything there, from skincare to makeup. Can't and never will stop going there!
nadia n.
sephora una tienda en la cual encuentras articulos de belleza, contando con una gran variedad de marcas y su propia linea, tambien es de gran utilidad el poder adquirir productos en linea.
Pamreen S.
Burnaby, BC
As a regular Sephora shopper for many years and a VIB Rouge for 2 years now, I've spent a considerable amount of money at Sephora. They carry brands that are otherwise not available in Canada and I like the fact that you can sample most products before committing to buying them. Most staff members are quite helpful and knowledgable. A recurring issue I have had with them is there in store return policy - they have made it much harder to return items in store without a receipt, which can be frustrating. I called Sephora customer service about this, however, and was told that they should be honouring returns with or without a receipt in store and they rectified the situation for me. Also, although they do have "exclusive" rewards/events for VIB and VIB Rouge, more often than not they sell out right away so you never get to benefit from these "perks".
Ellen S.
Sephora is one of the most complete cosmetics stores because it sells the most different brands that are in the wishlist of anyone addicted to makeup. I confess it is my favorite store because the discounts really are great. Those expensive makes I've been watching for the last few months! Hahaha. Do what if the reality is this, right, my people ?! Thinking about it, I joined in this post some cosmetics that have been on my wish list for some time and that have a little more friend on this date that people love so much! #We want you products #Sephora
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
Ok, so you know you're going to pay more shopping at Sephora than the drugstore, but the thing I love Sephora the most is the generous return policy. If you purchase something and you don't absolutely love it, you can return it for either your money back or for store credit (depending on how long ago you purchased the item).  So, if there is a luxury item that I want to try, I always get it at Sephora because I know that it is risk-free if I don't absolutely love it.  Also love the client services (free makeovers for VIB Rouge!) they offer.
Kyla C.
Love going here! Although they are really pricey with their products, the workers are great there. Very helpful when it comes to finding the perfect type of foundation you need for your skin tone, or any other type of makeup products that would compliment your skin tone. I ended up going there awhile back looking because I needed a good foundation. The one the woman picked out for me works amazingly for my dry skin and she also helped pick out a few makeup products for a social I was going to. Got so many compliments on how flawless my skin looked!
Alyson Y.
Bedford, NS
I had my brows waxed and tinted at the beauty bar and all I can say is that it was an amazing experience. The estitician was friendly, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. She explained the process step-by-step with no pushy sales tactics. I couldn't have been happier with the final outcome, definitely worth every penny of the $36 ... I expected a service that great would cost a hell of a lot more.
Thais S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this store. In addition to always sending samples along with the purchases, they also give a birthday gift to the registered customers in the Beauty Club.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?