- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is the mecca of makeup stores, and I love to go there. I usually don't end up buying much or buying everything I see, so it's a hit or miss. I love the store because it really does carry almost every makeup brand to love out on the market right now.
Questioning why this even needs a review. It's an amazing store with amazing products. All their products are high end so they are on the more expensive side, but most of the products are worth the money. Never go to the mall without stopping by at Sephora.
Love sephora going online is easy when I don't have time to go into the store. But the ladies in the store are so sweet and are great with helping you find just exactly what you need and will match your skin they also are great and generous with the samples.
I love Sephora. They have all or most of beauty products online or in store. They are very nice people when i need help they are great. Online is easy to use and go around in and shop. No bad things, all good. I definately recommend anyone buying makeup to shop here.
Recently bought the Too Faced Born This Way foundation, and it is awesome !! The customer service was great, I was offered samples to take home to try out my color before I actually bought it. I love coming to sephora and I can always find what I am looking for!
Sephora is one of the best places to go if you are in the market to purchase a new beauty item. There's a large variety of brands with testers and employees who can assist with choosing the product you're in the market for. Although a bit pricey, I know I can get quality products and always return for my holy grail favorites!
This is my go to store! It has absolutely everything, almost all of the brands I use are at this store. I think they are not that price, it is pretty affordable for everyone. The quality of the store and the products is amazing . I would recommend for everyone to go there.
It's makeup heaven! They carry all the high end makeup. I get overwhelmed. I haven't shopped here as much as ULTA. I prefer ULTA only because they offer more diverse selection.
Sephora is my go-to for high-end beauty products and especially skin care. They have a vast selection that fits anyone needs and the staff is always helpful. I prefer going to Sephora over Ulta due to the organization of the store and the products they offer
They are right down the street from my office and also in the malls I shop at. They have really helpful makeup artists and they offer a great points program if you shop there frequently. you can earn birthday gifts and get goodies with every purchase you make@
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos