BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Safa K.
I have used the too faced sweet peach pallete great colour pay of and amazing pigmentation does not leave any creases is not patchy at all and very easy to blend
Larissa T.
√Č uma loja com muitos produtos de qualidade que eu particularmente amo de cora√ß√£o. Tem muitas variedades de maquiagens, perfumes, e muito mais... Tamb√©m tem um atendimento maravilhoso com funcion√°rios muito atenciosos.
Andrea P.
Taguig
I never tried any Sephora's product before. But I heard Sephora is great. I hope I could try once so I could share it to my friends the experience. :) i love trying things new.
Quinn L.
Winnipeg , MB
I think the fact that I've had V.I.B. Status at Sephora for the past few years speaks volumes about how much I adore them. At Christmas time, I love wrapping presents within boxes just to make life easier, and this Christmas I was almost embarrassed by the amount of Sephora boxes I had used from my online shopping!
They always have exactly what I'm looking for (other than Tarte Shape Tape) and I actually enjoy getting product and promotion e-mails from them whereas most other company emails I end up deleting or I subscribing right away. I love love love the gift I get when I use my points. It definitely pays to be a Beauty Insider!
Jessica P.
The first time I walked into sephora, it was really intense. I couldn't stand being in there by myself with all that makeup. When I went with a good friend of mine, she helped me out alot with the different areas, and what you can do there. You can try on lipsticks, to make sure you would like that color on you while spending that much money on it. Sephora is my go to beauty source. All the employees are very helpful and will do anything they can to help you.
Daniela A.
I recently bought a beauty blender and it really work out very good, I love it! I used it for my everyday makeup and it really works. I think sephora it's a really good store where you can find everything related with beauty products.
Devika M.
St, QC
I visit sephora regularly and I love it. I end up spending a lot every time but I'm a addict lol. Most stores I go to I love and the employees are friendly and helpful. And then there are random times they are rude. There so often that I can say more positive then negative things. I wish that they restocked products more often though. Either way love this store!
Amanda B.
Love this store. It has all the brands I trust and love. I shop here quite frequently and have only been treated poorly once. They were super busy and I was trying to figure out what shade of foundation to use with Urban Decay All Nighter liquid foundation. I essentially got ignored until I got frustrated and put all the stuff on my basket back. But that was really the only bad experience I've had and it was a pretty busy day. Overall, I'm definitely going back.
Alcmena I.
The products from Sephora have a high qualitty and have an affordable price. \I love those products .
In my citty there're not and i goo to oher citty to achive them.
Mari Santi S.
I do buy on Sephora because I love make up and the have a lot of products and several brands. Althouth I believe that It is expensive for me and I can't buy as much as I would like to.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?