- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Very professional and friendly stuff!!They have a lot of brands to choice from.They have the best products.Even the products that they make are very good.The stuff always helps you to choose whatever you want.I shop here a lot and for sure I will not stop!
My closest store is at Santana Row and I frequently visit as the store is super clean and bright, the staff are very accommodating and will always give you samples to try before you buy!
naked pallet is great to use. awesome colors and variety of pallets with a bunch of colors. great shopping but too much to see and not enough help. seems like a lot of workers but no one wants to help. i would recommend shopping here to family and friends.
I order many times from SSephora so it's definately my go-to site for my favourite makeupbrands. The shipping sometimes is really expensive but it's all worth it because of their extremely good quality. I ould recommend everyone to shop right over there.
Love Sephora! I buy almost all of my makeup and skincare there. I always receive excellent service when I go. They never try to push products on me. Love the rewards program, however I don't like how it resets every year. Awesome and easy to use website.
Hands down Sephora has the online beauty market cornered. Everything I want is online. And when I do go to the actual store (which is 45 min away) it's lovely & the employees are so sweet & truly helpful.
Lately I am using a lot a case that looks like a handbag is very practical and very useful since it has a mirror with many shades and different colors and precious with eyeliners with powders to contour the face and with blushes and last With glossy lipstick and other glossy is great, I love it
Sephora is an amazing makeup store, there are variety of brands and the qualities are always on the top of the market however I do suggest to lower the prices a little it is very pricey
Produtos dessa marca são ótimos, compro sempre que posso! Seria muito bom provar novos produtos para poder dar a minha opinião, inclusive gosto de dar de presente pois é algo que eu gostaria de ganhar!! Na minha opinião, é nota 10! Sem duvidas nenhuma.
I'd probably be rich if it wasn't for Sephora but I don't care! haha I LOVE sephora. Customer service is always amazing, fast shipping, and only the best when it comes to beauty brands!
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos