- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I went into sephora knowing very little about makeup and looking for a good quality mascara. I ended up purchasing Too Faced better then s mascara in waterproof. The product is good but not great. The does a good job of separating lashes but the end is thick and I often get mascara on the side of my nose. The color is long lasting and makes my short lashes seem longer and fuller.
Sephora is my go to shop for makeup and skincare products. Their price range $-$$$. They carry my favorite brands like Kat Von D Clinique Beatty911. Their rewards program is great. I love getting the mini makeovers for testing new products.
The moment I walked into Sephora I was in heaven. It was the most amazing experience. The ladies working were so helpful and attended to my every need. The variety of makeup is astounding and I was in love with everything they had to offer me
Its great!!!! Loved the service in store and online. eivery time is great and customer service exceptional. Absolutely love shopping here as it has a lot of great branded skin care and beauty products. Very easy to find what your looking for online. Easy to javigate through. I realky recommend this store its fantastic !!!
I love going to and ordering from sephora! Dealing with the staff is always amazing and I always feel like I've made new makeup loving friends! Ordering online is easy and quick! I never hesitate to buy when I want something. So if I can't make it to the store that day I'm never to worried.
I love Sephora, Its my go to store when I need new products. It is very expensive but its all high end products. its all good quality, I love pretty much every product they sell. I do shop there a lot. I defiantly do recommend this store to everyone who loves makeup.
Generally a pretty great place. The one near me is generally clean, well-stocked and helpful. I do find that a lot of the time, my shade of foundation is not in stock- however, that's likely because I'm super white and live in a super white area. Will be back.
Only half as I only like to shop on their online website. I tried one of their stores and it was insane. It was way too busy, the girls who worked there didn't exactly know what they were doing and about 85% of everything in my shade was sold out 😭
I love this brand and I love shopping there. They always have everything that I need no matter if it's in store or online. I shop there about 5 times a month. Thy always have the new brands and trends and the prices are very reasonable
Well, it has been many, many years since I last used anything from Sephora, but I do recall the products working fine..? I would say they are of good quality, especially considering the fact that most beauty guru's I've seen online tend to use Sephora's products. I'd totally recommend this to someone who enjoys makeup!
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos