- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I honestly could live in Sephora if I could. It's my absolute favorite place to shop when I am looking for new makeup. It always has the highest quality brands. I could spend hours in Sephora if I could. It is my dream to work at Sephora one day.
The staff are always pleasant and helpful. I love going into sephora but my bank account may disagree as there is so much amazing products here. The Sephora brand of make up is good, but not great. The quality is Comparable to drug store brands but the price is great!
Great quality felt good on my skin I felt amazing with this makeup on I showed all my friends my eyeshadow pallets from Sephora it was pricey but there were a few affordable stuff the only cons were the prices but I'd definitely shop there again
I absolutely love Sephora. The brushes they have are amazing. My favorite purchase is probably my Anastasia contour kit! It's beautiful! The staff is amazing and always extremely helpful. I will probably always do all my make up shopping there!
es una muy buena cadena de cosmeticos e incluso presentas articulos de lujos que son demasiados hermosos, con excelente calidad y tienen una variabilidad de producto de bellezas buena se la recomiendo a todas las chicas que les gusta maquillarse
I love Sephora and whenever I go to mall (which is rare) I always stop at Sephora. I do find the in store experience a bir overwhelming myself with all the choices and brands. I find the online experience a bit better. The rewards program is okay but other stores have better programs. It is expensive but I find going to Sephora is a treat.
I absolutely love Sephora. Best place to check out and test new products that you're interested in or haven't heard about. Definitely make sure to ask for help from Sephora's employees if you're looking for a shade that matches your skin tone. From what I've heard, the staff does get trained on new products that arrived to the store.
I'm lucky enough that the sephora In my area has super friendly workers. Not going to lie, when I walk in and am greeted with a very aggressive HI I do get scared hahaha. Overall, I'm always helped, and the people always have a smile on their face.
Sephora is absolutely my number one place to shop for makeup! I usually shop online though; their store associates can usually be quite snotty so unless I need a colour match I'd rather shop online. I do shop here often and have purchased a lot of great things!
If you can't find what you're looking for in Sephora than you don't know what you're looking for. Every price range and every level of product from high end to sephora brand is always in stock. They staff is also super helpful and always friendly.
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos