BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Ana T.
An amazin store. Everything I want related to beauty preoduct I found it there. Is has many variety of products and accesible prices. Also you can find the store in any city. Always have good deals for customers and has always thank their loyal clients.
kira c.
Almonte, ON
Sephora is possibly my favourite place in the world. The online store is amazing, lots of free samples. And the sales people in the store are super helpful, will try the products out on you and give you samples.
Bethany D.
Warren, OH
This store is absolutely life! I love that I can go in and pick up samples. The girls in my local store love to give me samples because they know I'll be back the next day to purchase whatever I liked. I can't say enough good things about this store. They carry virtually everything you could ever want.
Donna S.
I love going to Sephora every time i need to get new beauty products such as make up. So many brand selections and their online store is pretty good as well. They always have free samples each time to purchase any products. Also, if it turns out that you didn't like the product you purchased, you can return it and have your money back.
Niha A.
Mississauga, Ontario
Great store. It is always clean and looks pristine, it would be great if they made sure to keep up their stock. They have a great price range of products and there is something for everyone. Would highly recommend their VIB program to get freebies.
Inma C.
sephora es mi tienda favorita de productos de belleza, sin duda es la mejor, soy clienta y tengo la tarjeta de socia de la tienda en donde me hacen varios descuentos cada vez que compro alli, los productos son de muy buena calidad, y a veces tiene buen precio
Oana A.
I love to buy things from Sephora. You have the chance to see and try the products,there is always someone that wants to help you and you will leave the shop with a big smile on your face.
Katie S.
Doylestown, PA
I love just about everything about Sephora! The thing (I think) that makes Sephora the best is that the sales team is wonderful and so, soo helpful! I don't shop at Sephora a ton, but whenever I go into a store the sales team is so eager to help and does not pressure you to buy. I think the staff really makes the difference.
Alena A.
The geometrical Color Blockbuster by Sephora is awesome! It comes with extremely pigmented eye shadows and so many options so it could flatter all skin types. It also comes with lip glosses that are all pigmented and act like lipsticks that are absolutely magnificent! The face and brow powders as well as the eyeliners are the icing on the cake!!
Camille A.
My aunt bought me the sephora magic eyeshadow palette. I loved the packaging, the details on it were exquisite, mine was gold and white. Inside it has mirror, two sides brush and 5 eyeshadow colors. The mirror is really big, perfect for doing your makeup. The brush was golden, really cute, with soft bristles. And the eyeshadow were gorgeous, super pigmented, really shimmery. Loved it!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?