BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Taylor H.
I honestly find Sephora incredibly overwhelming. I am a bit of a make-up newbie, as in I hardly use it! I went in looking for the Shu Umera eyelash curler and got bogged down looking at all of the products! Crazy. That said, staff were very helpful :)
Carmen M.
Greensboro, NC
I love the products available at Sephora. I shop there regularly, and enjoy the ability to try all the products in-store. The brands carried by Sephora are good quality, but rather expensive. I will return again and again, though, because of the variety of cosmetics sold there that I love.
yanin s.
Elche
Sephora coco hand cream:

I like this hand cream a lot because it has a nice light coco smell, light, not too greasy , it's pretty moisturizing and the tube is small enough to fit in my purse.

My only complaint is that the price is a little expensive.
BRIDGET B.
Paris
I find their stores unpleasant and intimidating. Thank goodness they do online shopping so well! The website is easy to use and the rouge line is great for advice if you need it. Also, they have so many exclusive products that it's hard not to shop there!
Kiona M.
London, ON
This is honestly hands down the best place I've ever been to on earth. This is a makeup lovers heaven. Everything you could possibly Imagine is here and more. I love to shop here and I will continue to do so :) the staff are also very friendly and will compliment you tons. ❤
Alina P.
North York, ON
Oh My....I stopped counting on how much money Ive spent there after first 1000$. I need everything from there and recent rewards bazaar forces me to buy more and more. Free 2-3 day shipping makes it so easy to get what you want and new brands tempting even more.
Becky H.
Red Deer, AB
I am so glad that Sephora exists. You know exactly what to expect from the store before you even walk in. They tend to have great customer service and they have an outstanding return policy which is very appreciated because the products are expensive.
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best store for make up, skin care, hair, and body needs. I love how you can request samples of anything you want. I am also a Sephora Play! subscriber. The free online only samples are also great! Love the physical store as well as the online store!
Sephora has recently came to Brazil and its been an excellent surprise for us, brazilian women, who didnt have any options to buy products from international brands, except for some specific websites. I have been to Sephora Brazil two times already and will deffinitelly buy there again.
Gennesis P.
The tarte lipstick is a great option for the lazy ones like me, it has a very long duration on our cheeks and the color ir really shine and plenty.

The $ is also not that much and it's really easy to find it on the local stores.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.