BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

lily s.
Sephora is one of my favourite places to shop for beauty products. The service provided is at an extremely high standard. The workers are polite, and provide lots of help when choosing the items you wish to buy. The sell all my favourite makeup brands, and I always find myself shopping there. Would definitely recommend.
Alison H.
halifax, NS
since i am in CANADA we have no such thing like beauty.com so sephora is absolutely the go-to for name brand cosmetics. if you get an ipsy subscription, you can only buy those items at sephora. also, why use anything ever except kat von d everlasting liquid lipstick? it is literally perfect.
Jenniffer E.
muy buena,me encanta esta marca,nada mejor que sentirse bien despues de usar un producto tan satisfatorio como este. una calidad esepcional,sin duda alguna,loo usare toda mi vida.
me gustaria probar mas productos como este y seguir sintiendome exelente
Angelina V.
I've used the eyeliner and some lip pencils from sephora and they were okay. They weren't amazing however. The eyeliner was nice and dark but of course after time and frequent use, it stopped giving as much liner and it became very frustrating to use.
Ayesha J.
Toronto, ON
Some of the workers at Sephora make or break my shopping experience. Yesterday I went to get my colour for the Estée Lauder double wear foundation and the worker that helped me was amazing. She tried on every colour for me that I asked and told me a couple of life hacks for it too.
Abir E.
The store provides a wide range of makeup brands which makes shopping so much easier for the customer! I've always had such a great experience with Sephora and I love the fact that you can redeem points for gifts. I also love that they have special vib events. Every product I've purchased was in great quality and the fact that I recieve it at home (I buy online) is so much fun, it's like a little christmas! I totally recommend Sephora!
Joanne M.
Pierrefonds, Quebec
I online shop on Sephora a lot. It's really easy. They offer free samples and always have a deluxe sample with a code. They give birthday gifts too. One thing I love is that I got a foundation colour match at the store and now when I look at foundation online with my account, it colour matches automatically. No matter the brand. That's pretty cool.
Michelle M.
Dryden , ON
These are some of the kits I really enjoyed test from the holidays deals,I enjoyed it was super fast loved the samples I got too,I found the quality really good,got to test expensive brands at a good price,the value was awesome,definitely do business there again,highly recommended
Beverly A.
Swastika, ON
I had my first instore experice this Christmas. I was pleasantly surprised how helpful they were considering it was very busy. I didn't feel rushed and they made very honest suggestions. The free samples were very nice as I can see better what I like purchase next!
Roxanne R.
Winnipeg, MB
I love sephora. Everything in the store sre awesome. This store is definitely one of my weakness and its products!! Everytime i enter the dtore i feel like im in heaven!! I love sephora! I would definitely recommend this store to people.. Im pretty sure everyone already shops here :)
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.