BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
I absolutely luv these masks. They are very affordable $5 for each. I shop at often at sephora at least one a month and always pick a few of these masks. I wish they had more in sock and more of a variety.
Madison
The employees are extremely nice and it's easy to find any product you're looking for. The line wasn't long but I waited for at least 15-20 minutes which was quite annoying. The store is not close to where i live so i have only been once but I would love to go again and i recommend it for anyone searching for various high-end brands.
Holly D.
I love Sephora. It literally is my favourite store to go to. I sometimes get overwhelmed but I find that if I go in with an idea of what I want I'm ok. The associates are very helpful too.
shelbie p.
I love sephora!! It has such a wide variety of products you can never walk out without something in your hand. The sephora brand is a great starter brand or just more affordable I also love many other brands such as benefit and tarte are a couple of my favorites will definitely continue to shop there.
Carlee C.
Oshawa, Ontario
I love using the Sephora website to purchase my items. They have everything available online and the shipping is fast and a reasonable price. Also the app is one of the better online apps to purchase from.
Brandy W.
La Quinta, CA
Sephora has the widest selection of high-end beauty products that I've seen in my area. I come for a specific product - my Anastasia Eyebrow pencil but I have purchased other things here and there. If you are in the market for high end only, look no further.
Morgan K.
Lansdowne, new brunswick
Sephora is an amazing site with amazing products. They have such a variety of brands, items and products. All for amazing prices. I also love the free samples with each order what a nice touch!
Carly M.
courtice, ON
Sephora staff is always very helpful at assisting in located the right products. They will always provide samples of products prior to purchase. The products are more expensive but have great quality. They also allow returns on anything that is less than satifsatory
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA
I love Sephora and highly recommend it to friends all the time!! I go there for makeup needs, makeup brushes, and other beauty products. There are high quality brands as well as affordable brands too.
Raelyn O.
Melbourne
Products are very high quality and enjoyable for almost every age! I have many of the sephora brand makeup products and I love that they put lots of effort into them. The packaging is an A.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?