- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Most of the products I've gotten from Sephora have been amazing and I love them. But I do find sephora charges more than the brands website but you get the free shipping.. which makes it a bit hard to choose between which option you should do, other than being a bit over priced I find it good
Has absolutely anything you'd need from makeup to skin care to fragrance. I recommend signing up for the Beauty Insider program as it allows you to earn points on your purchases and redeem them later on for a variety of products. In addition to this, there are crazy perks associated with being a VIB Rouge member (must spend $1000 in a calendar year to qualify)
I love this place! It carries SO many brands and their customer service and return policy is great. Several times they have color matched me and tried different foundations on me just to make sure I get the one that works and that I like best. They also provide samples for skin care products to make sure you make a great decision before spending a lot of money.
Love sephora to buy my high end products! They always have great skin care products and perfume! I love going there because there employees are always so helpful and willing to help you find perfect shades that match you! It can be very expensive trip so definitely save up
Obviously the best place to shop for make up, skincare, hair care. Love that everything is out and available to swatch and try out before purchasing. The rewards and beauty insider program is also amazing, and it keeps track of your purchases for you as well.
I love shopping at sephora and Sephora online because it's so easy and fun. At Sephora there are soooooo many different products that's I can try and use. The only thing I don't really like is the unsanitary behavior of some of the people using the products trying it.
Ordering from Sephora was super easy! Placing my order required little effort and I received confirmation when my order was placed, received, and shipped. It also allowed me to track my order which was a bonus. It took less than a week to get to me, and with the ability to choose free samples and apply points for more samples, it's an amazing website to order from.
Sephore is one of my favourite beauty shops as I can find there almost all what I need from beauty. I quite like their Sephora range o fproducts. Bath products, their make up, especially lipliners and blushes. Thier brushes were my first set of brusheswhich I ever owned 😘 I love Sephore because I alwaysreceive a good service there and loads of samples at the checkout.
As a pick me up or a refresher for my cosmetics I go to Sephora. They have a ton of selection of the go to brands and I can always count on them Store is brightly lit and a vast amount of beauty products. I can always count on finding what i want when I want it
I'm a makeup fanatic! So much that I'm a VIP rouge. Everytime there is a new product Sephora is always sure to have it. I love being a VIP rouge because you always get early Access to new products. I also like how you earn points after every purchase that you can use towards trying new hot products. Sephora is where I buy 90% of my makeup. Highly recommended!
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos