- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I enjoy the selection of makeup and products available at Sephora. Unfortunately my only store is inside JCPenneys. They carry high quality makeup. The people working Sephora always are very helpful. I would recommend checking out their stores.
Sephora is an amazing store the price range runs from affordable to expensive but it's so awesome all the products are great the rewards program is great my favourite product from Sephora is the Two faced better than sex mascara would defiantly recommend shopping here
I love the convenience of Sephora. Having all different makeup brands in one place for easy access is amazing. I also love how online you can get a mobile offer with purchase and 3 free samples. The rewards program is pretty great and you get a birthday gift so bonus.
Clearly I love Sephora, since I am a VIB Rouge. I could literally shop there everyday and find something new to buy! If I won the lottery I would buy my own Sephora, thats how much I love it!
Very good selection of makeup and skincare needs. The one i frequent has a very helpful and knowledgeable staff. I stop in every couple months to grab more oil cleanser and always end up leaving with something new. Only downfall is their prices are a little high.
Sephora beauty products are nice especially when it comes to my skin but all of their products are too pricey which they really deserved and they even give you free shipping for a minimum purchase of 1300 not bad though not bad
Is the best brand of products, the only problem is that they are somewhat expensive and here Mexico it is difficult to find them,but it handles the best products line of both makeup and skincare, perfumes, everything, I really love this one
This store is an excellent place to find a compilation of high end brands. The customer service is always excellent and the service is quick. It is a shame that there are no stores in the UK although it is nice that it is possible to order internationally online!
Sephora is one of my go to places for make up since they have a large selection of beauty products. The prices are fair as they are set by the manufacturer. Most associates there are knowledgeable as they are professionals or make up junkies like the rest of us.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos