- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I've been to two Sephoras in different parts of town in two days. On both occasions I had to interrupt a group of sales people just hanging together jarring to get help and when I did, they didn't seem to know much about the products I wanted. But, I recommend
Amazing product, l like sephora foundation powder it give me natural coverage, I used their mascara it's easy to use, sephora product is also amazes me and every time I try something new never complain or despondent, forget to mention I love their eye lashes.
Sephora has fantastic service and a great website. I can always get advice when I go to the store, and the online reviews are great. The quality of the products they carry is superior, and it's pretty much the only place I shop for makeup and beauty products.
I love the products of sephora I love the quality of products; Since I have the assurance that they take care of my skin and also I look incredible I adore the lipstick especially the range of colors of red I buy them very often ; the make up is very wonderful
Sephora is the holy grail of makeup stores. Seriously, they store anything and everything you could ever be looking for. They even provide free little makeup fix ups for lessons which I love
Sephora is amazing! They have so many products, brands and is very lush! Even thought many of the products are expensive, that isn't really their fault because makeup is expensive. Everyone there is very experienced and know exactly what they're talking about.
La cantidad de productos de calidad que encuentras en Sephora te hace sentir en Disney World. Todas son marcas excelentes y puedes probar el producto que desees para asegurarte de que tiene el acabado que esperas. La atención de sus trabajadores es un plus y aunque sus precios son elevados, vale la pena.
Absolutely love Sephora! The store is always full of amazing brand and products that I love. My fav brands has to be Too faced, BECCA, BH cosmetic etc which are all sold there. I highly recommend shopping at Sephora, they really do have everything and are much better then going to loads of different shops, when u can go to one
I bought my Kat von d matte lipstick at Sephora, the staff were very helpful and nice. The Kat Von D matte lipstick is honestly amazing, stays on all day and doesn't crack! It also lasts for ages I've still not ran out of mine and I bought it in the summer! X
There is a great range of products with numerous choices. However sometimes the staff to client ratio is a bit overwhelming and it feels as though we should runaway from the consultants. Nonetheless I am definitely a regular at Sephora and will be coming back.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos