- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Always my favorite place to buy makeup, they have all of the best names and they always rotate products. Getting a decent selection of korean beauty products now. Offer deals a few times a year like 20% off or a $20 off $50 card. The rewards system is decent too.
I love being in a Sephora store. While I don't usually buy much there (because its so expensive) I just love the air of the store and how it feels to be in one. All of the workers are very pleasant, helpful people, and all in all, I love it there. Thanks, Sephora
I am a VIB Rouge at Sephora so I obviously spend a large amount of money there. The range of high end skin care and beauty products they carry is by far the best. And Sephora brand lipsticks are some of my favorite they are incredibly pigmented and creamy and $12!
While I absolutely love Sephora, the customer service is hit or miss. The store itself is VERY organized, well stocked, and has everything I could ever need. 99% of the time they have exactly what I am looking for in the color that I need! I love shopping there!
have high quality brands but the prices are that of high quality. They have sephora brand which is cheaper than the name brands but some of the sephora brand products are not the greatest of quality. overall I can find the high quality products I want when needed.
I love Sephora when it comes to a place having some of my favorite beauty brands. I even really enjoy their own makeup like that they have. They have a wide variety of beauty products. I also love their clearance section where you can get some really good deals.
I've only used a lipstick and a gel liner buy the sephora brand and the lipstick was a nude shiny creamy finish and the gel liner was like a 3 in 1 brush liner and black shadow witch i used 4 a long time it was pretty good i need to give more of there products a shot
I recently bought the Philosophy "Amazing Grace" body spray from here and I am in love with the scent. I also go to Sephora to buy my basic necessities for makeup. Benefit mascara has been my favorite along with the Sephora liquid eyeliner. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
I recently received the Naked Smoky eye shadow palette from Urban Decay. This is my first palette from Urban Decay, so my review will not compare the colors to other palettes. As a first palette, the Smoky palette gives so much bang for your buck. The shades are beautiful, give little fall out, and provide color that lasts.
My husband always knows that if I go into Sephora I am bound to come back out with a few products. I love getting the perfume samplers for myself and my husband during the holidays as it allows us to try out new fragrances and makes a great gift for significant others.
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos