BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Danielle C.
Hamilton
I have the BH Cosmetics powder contour pallet from Saphora and it's absolutely amazing! Takes a lot to blend but the finished matte look is better than anything I've tried (& that's a lot!). Lol.
Carla W.
London
I have used the born this way foundation and it is such a great foundation applies or not fall asleep and gives me a photo shopped finish it was a little bit on the expensive side but it was worth it I would definitely shop at Sophora again
Alexandra K.
Great selection, always has what I need! If I can't find something in store I can always order online because of my VIB Rouge status. I shop there at least 3-4 times a month. Some of the brands can be fairly expensive, but the quality is definitely there for the price.
Roxana S.
Sephora is obviously my favourite place to shop for beauty products.You can find pretty much everything that you need there,from foundation to blush and bronzers and brow products,just everything.
Sam W.
Pro: Wide variety of products and brands.
Informed and helpful staff who don't push sales on you.
Con: Stores often need more cashier stations and become overcrowded and far too busy if you're just trying to make a quick purchase, restocking on what you know you want.
I love this shop because you can find almost all the skincare and bauty products, different prices and recommendations. I have not this shop in my country and I miss one here, when I go to spain I always check the news on Sephora. Is one of my favorite beauty shops ;)
Daisy Y.
At Sephora you can find all you favorite beauty brands from Smashbox to Ulta. I'm not here to choose any favorites but eyeliners are incredible . No... Sephora isn't overrated. It's what's in. I'd shop here for sure !
Angelica P.
Usé el aplicador de base de maquillaje, su precio es considerable, la tienda tiene una gran variedad de productos y así mismos manejan promociones dependiendo del mes. Te recomiendo comprar los aplicadores para base de maquillaje. Definitivamente compraría nuevamente.
Kara Hope H.
Valdosta, GA
Sephora is my go-to for trying out new makeup! I love the experience in store, but I also find myself shopping online a lot with very fast shipping! And with such a generous return policy, if you don't like something, you can always take it back and try something else.
Alondra M.
San Antonio, TX
I hate going to this store Because I go broke lol I seriously want EVERYTHING from here I'm like a kid in a candy store . My boyfriend tends to tell me no if I want to spend all money At Sephora 😂
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?