- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
O like the products from their brand my favorites are the hand cream green tea smels so good realy hidrates and it doesn't let your hands all oily- I hate when that happens - and the body butter in the summer after the beach and a good bath my skin is luminous and hydrated
Love this beauty store! Such a great variety of high quality products and interactive product testers available. It's a very nice environment to explore new makeup products and also get advice from the staff.
If you need any kind of makeup or beauty product, Sephora is your go-to store. While a bit overwhelming upon arrival, the Sephora staff is there to help and will stay with you as long as you need assistance. They give recommendations, beauty tutorials, and samples so you leave the store with exactly what you need. The staff is also highly trained in makeup and knows what they're talking about. There are hundreds of brands that Sephora carries including their personal store brand so the options for makeup are limitless.
I love Sephora! Fave store ever, although their customer service isn't the best, at least mot in the Champs Elysees store. Their catalog is amazing and even though they dont have a store where I live (Ámsterdam) I do not mind the occasional Sephora weekend trip to Paris :)
Awesome store, some locations are way too tight though. Hit or miss with the staff - you get helpful experienced staff or pushy staff who have no idea what they are talking about. Avoid on Saturdays haha
This a full coverage long lasting foundation that i really enjoy it has quickly become one of my all time favorite foundation of all time, however their lightest warm shade is one shade dark for me so i mix it lighter concealer.
Sephora is a great place to get anything beauty product you need! There are several brands to choose from as well as a vast number of products to pick from as well. The points system they offer to their customers is also great if you are a frequent shopper there as well!
All of them Im a makeup-holic so yeah... I collect a lot of products but at the same time if my sister says can i have it ill let her have it and most of the time i don't even keep 50% of what i buy
I don't know how I lived without Sephora for all these years, I recently started shopping there two years ago and have fallen in love with every product I have tried. My favourite is the Kat Von d everlasting lipstick.
I love this shop because you can find almost all the skincare and bauty products, different prices and recommendations. I have not this shop in my country and I miss one here, when I go to spain I always check the news on Sephora. Is one of my favorite beauty shops ;)
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos