BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Emma W.
Brockville, ON
Super helpful and they carry the best range of products for every price point. The quality is always there and there is always someone willing to help you find whatever you may need. My go to store for makeup!!!
Ashley S.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Love this store, great atmosphere, always smells amazing. Never feel pressured by the staff to make a purchase or anything. Love that you can easily get a sample of fragrance to try out before buying
I love this shop because you can find almost all the skincare and bauty products, different prices and recommendations. I have not this shop in my country and I miss one here, when I go to spain I always check the news on Sephora. Is one of my favorite beauty shops ;)
Amber R.
I love sephora because i can shop online and not have to bring my little guy into the stores with me to look for makeup. The website is nicely organized and I would shop there more if i could afford to but i know lots of people who do and i would recommend it, they also give awesome samples when you buy!
Sam W.
Pro: Wide variety of products and brands.
Informed and helpful staff who don't push sales on you.
Con: Stores often need more cashier stations and become overcrowded and far too busy if you're just trying to make a quick purchase, restocking on what you know you want.
Lacey B.
Love Sephora! You can try a sample of anything you like before you buy, the cast members are always willing to put makeup on your face right in store, and they have a great return policy! Also love the Colour IQ, Fragrance IQ and Skincare IQ programs they have in store!
Alexandra K.
Great selection, always has what I need! If I can't find something in store I can always order online because of my VIB Rouge status. I shop there at least 3-4 times a month. Some of the brands can be fairly expensive, but the quality is definitely there for the price.
Joseanne S.
I bought some MAC products, what can say? We all know how amazing they are..my favorite is the foundation studio fix fluid, it is awsome for my oily skin complexion. I think Sephora in general is affordable for the quality of the products, and I will buy again for sure. They have nice discounts once in a while.
Daisy Y.
At Sephora you can find all you favorite beauty brands from Smashbox to Ulta. I'm not here to choose any favorites but eyeliners are incredible . No... Sephora isn't overrated. It's what's in. I'd shop here for sure !
Kate S.
Sephora aways has the most products. The staff (at least to me) was always very helpful, patient and kind. They always seem to have something that I'd like. Most prices in Sephora are high, but I know it's worth it. When it comes to high-end beauty I only go to Sephora.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?