- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is a beauty grail, it's my go to happy place there are times that the product I wanted just wasn't carried in my stores but we always find something els everyone is friendly and the products are always great . This place I visit all the time and will continue to visit
Sephora is always my number 1 choice when buying beauty products. There's always many options of brands and always high quality. I prefer the online store because of the practical aspect, but going to the real store is also a thing. And I love the samples and gifts! <3
their brushes are very easy to use and very helpful to apply it could be one of my fav purchases ever all brushes are amazing there are different sizes negative is that its experience he shopping experience is amazing the products are to die for and of course I will recommend
This brand has absolutely everything you need for your everyday beauty. Both online and in store the shopping experience is great. They have numerous brands, ranging from higher to lower end, and even the Sephora brand is great.
Sephora is my go to place to shop my favorite brands and to try new products. The app is very easy to use. I suggest you sign up to become a Beauty Insider to earn points and receive free samples of new products. I buy a lot of makeup and 80% of it comes from Sephora. Enjoy!
Laura mercer translucent powder works so well from sephora , I've gotten so many products from here, they're very helpful &'welcoming with customers , but the only con is , things are pricey , I continue to purchase items because they're reliable &'definitely work the money
Sephora is one of the best beauty stores out there. It literally has almost every product you might want, the staff is very friendly and easy to approach always willing to help and very knowledgeable
I love sephora. I don't see how anyone can leave the store empty handed. There is a vast array of products and tools. It can sometimes be difficult to find someone to help, but if you ask they will usually send someone right away. It is a must for a great shopping experience
great quality beauty products!!! extremely nice services too!! although i have had encounters with rude and racist workers they have all been nice and kind overall!!! I would totally recommend this store. I would love to shop there again even though it can be very over priced
Everything you buy from Sephora is really totally worth it. As you can see on some of my pictures I added they both got the one of the best brands. Benefit and Tarte are totally one of my favourites.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos