BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Yasmina C.
My go to place for everything hair, skin, fragrance and makeup! What where your looking for you'll find at Saphora the staff is very helpful but at time when the store gets very busy they will have to multi client survive which is fine with me! I love there points system and there 3X the points events. By far my favourite store!
Kristen M.
Leduc, AB
I love sephora! I love that they have high end brand makeup that you can actually try before purchasing ! I could spend all day in this place. They also have makeup artists that can put the makeup on you to see if you like it before purchasing. They also give out samples so you can take home and try yourself before comitting
Holly D.
Fredericton , NB
Sephora is an amazing place, you can go in and by the time you check out and walk out of the store you don't know what time it is or how long you spent in there! I just bought the tarte tarteist pro eye shadow palette online from there (since there isn't a Sephora in my city) and the shipping was free and it came within 3 days.
Deanna K.
Caledonia , ON
My life changed after I started shopping at Sephora. They have an amazing reward system with incredible benefits and perks. You receive a free birthday gift every year and 3 free samples every purchase!! Shipping is free over $50 if you're shopping online. If you hit the highest reward level tier "VIB Rouge", shipping will be free all year! The samples and rewards are a great way to try new high end products. I love that Sephora does that.
Cindy B.
Apesar dos preços altos dos produtos que são vendidos na Sephora, a qualidade do produto corresponde. A aquisição que poderia se tornar mais fácil. Apenas pela internet é possível e as vezes as mulheres gostam de sentir os produtos antes de comprar. Porém, nunca me decepcionei com nenhuma compra que fiz por lá.
Rebecca B.
Edinburgh
My all time favourite beauty store! I don't get to visit it much being from the UK but when I do I go crazy! The shipping costs are pretty terrible to the UK but it doesn't put me off! They have products release much faster than we do and stock all my favourite brands! Can't wait for one to open up in Scotland!
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
My favorite place to shop!!! Sephora is basically my second home. You could leave me there for hours and I'd still want to come back the next day. I like that if you are in the VIB program you get a lot of benefits like free mini products, free makeovers, early access to new releases etc.
Daniella C.
Medan
I don't go to sephora recently. But all i know is i always freaking out of i enter the sephora store. Sephora is new in Indonesia and it's in Jakarta and Bandung. It's far away from me because I'm in Medan which is different island. But i do always sephora Indonesia on website because they always have Sale 😍
Joanie B.
Quebec
I love Sephora. Here in Québec, i dont have a lot of places that i can Buy makeup like in us where they have CVS, Nordstrom, etc. So the Sephora is the place i go for high end makeup. There is a lot of variety and i enjoy it. Wish it was bigger though because we could have more products and more different brands.
Eirini T.
Overall my favourite place to shop for makeup. It has so many different brands and different items all in one convenient location. I prefer making my purchases online as opposed to in store. When you purchase online you get three free samples, online promotions plus free shipping to your house if you spend over a certain amount which isn't hard to do. Sephora is and will continue to be my favourite place to shop for makeup.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.