- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I really like sephora due to the quite often sales.Where i live sephora has a lot of high brands that you cannot find them anywhere else.Most of the brands are high end so very expensive but they also have the sephora collection which is not that pricy and very good to be fair!
This is the most beautiful store in the world, i love to see the product that ara avaliable in the virtual page because there´s no Sephora u¿in Yucatán. The only not good thing t all is that the products here are too expensive in some cases but definitly the quality is the best.
I have bought the sephora liquid long lasting liner. It lasted 4 months which is great, it was long lasting indeed, but washed off easily which is also great, however the brush is cheaply made, and the brush turned to garbage before the product in the bottle was all used up!
Sephora is one of the best beauty stores out there. It literally has almost every product you might want, the staff is very friendly and easy to approach always willing to help and very knowledgeable
It's a beautiful store that has a lot of products that work really well but I find it's really overpriced. You can spend up to $100 and only leave the store with two items more often than you'd think
Sephora is a beauty grail, it's my go to happy place there are times that the product I wanted just wasn't carried in my stores but we always find something els everyone is friendly and the products are always great . This place I visit all the time and will continue to visit
Sephora is always my number 1 choice when buying beauty products. There's always many options of brands and always high quality. I prefer the online store because of the practical aspect, but going to the real store is also a thing. And I love the samples and gifts! <3
I just love this brand and I can say without any dount that is one of my favourites. I always go there when I want any Too Faced product. It's a little expensive but the products are really amazing. I can't remember of anything to improve and I definitly recomend the brand.
I love sephora. I don't see how anyone can leave the store empty handed. There is a vast array of products and tools. It can sometimes be difficult to find someone to help, but if you ask they will usually send someone right away. It is a must for a great shopping experience
Some very nice products available, I enjoy all the selections. There are always new products that are launched and the he quality is always of the stamrdard that I expect. I have no complains for Sephora other than the fact stock is often limited but that is understandable.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos