- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I didnt give 5 star because the times I've been to sephora the girls that work there have been super rude and not helpful at all which do sent make you even want to shop there! I always wait forever for someone to help me when there's tons of staff there to help . as far as the makeup they carry I love it if I want something from sephora I will go online and buy it now though.
I LOVE this place! There is SO many perks to these stores! The staff is there to help you, even if you're a beginner or a pro! Their friendly and their selection of products are beautiful! They are always changing out displays and updating trends on the shelves! 😍
Sephora is such a great store. They really have all the make up and higher end brands that you need! Saying this, they are not drugstore prices but they always have good rewards if you join their program. I shop here so often and I really never have complaints!
I love Sephora, this is my favorite store!! I love that you can get samples of different products. Everyone is always very friendly and helpful. This is where I shop all the time and I definitely recommend shopping here. If you purchase something you can return or exchange it if you don't like it.
Love Sephora. Which they had more sales or coupons but it works when your looking for something you can't find anywhere else. It's nice they have everything all in one place. Plus the bonus of free samples is nice. Plus the extra deluxe sample if you spend $25.
Sephora is my absolute favorite beauty store. They always have such accommodating and friendly workers. On top of that they have lots of sales and ways to get free products (usually with $25 purchase). I got 12 samples last time I went and am so in love with them.
I love Sephora. They always have exactly what I'm looking for. I enjoy using the app because it allows me to get all of my favorite products from the comfort of my home. The closest sephora to where I live is roughly 30-45 minutes away so to be able to shop online on a rainy day (or when I'm just being lazy) is so convenient! Customer service is great as well.
Have all the products I love but like to shop online bc SOMETIMES not all the time but sometimes the employees that work there can be real 🐶 other times there are employees that are really nice and helpful but I have anxiety so I end up not wanting to risk it
Sephora is a girl's place to shop for all her beauty needs. We like trying on all the new products, getting good deals, and coupons galore. My daughter introduced me to Sephora years ago and I've loved going in ever since. Sometimes I make my purchases online.
The selection is amazing. If there's a cosmetic product you want, then you'll definitely find it here. They feature a wide price range of products, too, from high end to more inexpensive brands. The best part is that they'll give you free samples, or let you try things before you buy them, which is great if you're nervous about spending money on a new product.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos