- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
This store is my life but will be the death of me LOL. I'm in there almost everyday. The service they have is just unreal. Everyone is always so caring and thoughtful. Very eager to help out. I will shop here till the day I die
I'm still new to sephora and therefore I didn't put down five stars. I just started shopping there. I love that they offer you samples before you can make purchases. I do find them very expensive and that's why I usually only buy the sephora exclusive brands.
The store is good. I like that they have a return anything policy, if i don't like it i can just return it, even if it is used. They have a large variety of products, and they usually get the new stuff soon. Some of there stuff is pricey but I usually shop there for the necessities.
I love Sophora so much because it has all the make up you can need and want to find and also it has all different brands in it so that's why I like it it is very expensive but it's worth the things you get
Sephora is definitely a expensive store but is because makeup is expensive. Especially since the quality of the makeup that Sephora sells is very good. I shop a Sephora once in a while since then again is a expensive store.
I love this place. There isn't one where I'm from but I go to America once in a while and l always pick some pieces off. The quality from the makeup there is always good. The only con is that they don't have stores in Europe. I do recommend shopping there.
Sephora is the best place to get whatever make-up you want. Not to mention the SUPER helpful employees. They always answer all my questions, and I always have a positive experience when shopping at Sephora.
Sephora is probably my favorite place to shop for new beauty products. They have great customer service and returning items is so easy. Shipping time varies on where you live. I live in Ottawa and my orders usually arrive a week after my order. I totally recommend shopping at Sephora.
I absolutely love the sephora brushes, especially the crease eye brush. It works so well on me and doesn't look caked on or streaky on my at all. I also like the protective case it comes in. very functional
I love Sephora. I can buy so many different makeup products there. They also have skincare and fragrance products there. I love shopping there in store and online. They have amazing deals and great people.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos