- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Literally my paradise! Such a variety of brands and all of them are great. Obviously the prices are more on the high side but the products are also amazing quality. My favourite brands are Too Faced and Nars!
Sephora is always very helpful whether I am in the store or online. I love that the website is easy to use, and I tend to online shop more than making it to the store. There are usually good deals on gift sets or other mini sets that I like to try out as I don't always know what to buy.
I love my bi-annual trips here. I can't afford to go more frequently but I look forward to stocking up on all my HG products, testing new ones and getting my samples. Did I mention their birthday gifts? Awesome!
I feel like the Sephora brand products never get enough credit. There are so many products that Sephora has brought out under their own brand and most of them are really great quality for such an affordable price! I definitely suggest people try some of their makeup brand!! Highly underrated.
90% of my beauty products I get from Sephora. I love their points system!!! And their shipping is always fast I've never waited longer the 4 days for something to arrive. Also their returns policy is amazing
Love love love Sephora! So many beautiful products, my favourite being the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. Staff friendly and extremely helpful! On the pricier side but absolute worth it for the glow. Highlights cheeks so beautifully - worth every penny.
Awesome product for sensitive skin its very soft on the face & not too heavy either the product is very addicting but expensive you pay for good products ! I would recommend anyone too try it out its worth it
my second home! lol. yeap, I spend a lot of time at Sephora, not always shopping but looking for new things.at least once a week i go just to check what's new.i wish they also sell things from Mac and then i would be perfect!! I higly recommend Sephora to anyone, be ready to spend a lot though!
It's my favourite place to buy make up in my country. Have variety of products than other one. I think that you can find everything in one place . It's affordable. Obviously I will shop here again. I love it
It's a wonderland of amazing things! As a pro, I just wish testers were sometimes kept cleaner. It would also be nice if they did something specifically for artists, incentive or discount, since we spend so much money here.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos