- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora's staff is always so welcoming and eager to help. When you walk in searching for something specific, they always have multiple suggestions and even can send you home with samples to try, which is nice because it can sometimes be hard to drop the money on these expensive products without testing them out for yourself. They also have tester bottles/items of every item in the store so you can try before you buy. The staff will also help you color match to any foundations and provide recommendations on skincare based on your skin type (dry/oily/combo, etc.). I also love their rewards program because they will give you a sample-sized beauty gift bag when you rack up points! Love shopping here!
I recently visited the local Sephora inside my jcpenny. The sales lady was super friendly and answered all the questions I had concerning particular makeup products I was inquiring about. She even recommend a Sephora brand blush to me after I was initially looking at a different brand. Inwent with her recommendation and I am so pleased. I can't wait to try more!
I didnt give 5 star because the times I've been to sephora the girls that work there have been super rude and not helpful at all which do sent make you even want to shop there! I always wait forever for someone to help me when there's tons of staff there to help . as far as the makeup they carry I love it if I want something from sephora I will go online and buy it now though.
Love this store! Especially ordering online because if all the awesome free samples they send you! They have everything I need for my beauty routine in one place, and it's affordable. I have a gift card and I can't wait to use it to purchase my bridal makeup!
I LOVE this place! There is SO many perks to these stores! The staff is there to help you, even if you're a beginner or a pro! Their friendly and their selection of products are beautiful! They are always changing out displays and updating trends on the shelves! 😍
En cada tienda, los clientes desbloquean su potencial de belleza en nuestros Estudios de Belleza, Cuidado de la Piel y Fragancia a través de la tecnología intuitiva y la orientación del equipo de consultores de productos más conocedores y profesionales en la industria de la belleza.
Sephora is great for when you are in the mall and you need to pick up a few things. I do have a suggestion for them... catch up to Ulta with faithful customer perks! I would rather go to Ulta, knowing they will take my coupons and that I will get points for money off my next purchase.
This is a fun store to shop. I admit I can get pretty overwhelmed in this store and get lost and forget what I went into the site to buy. The workers are overall friendly and will give me a sample if I ask. I will try again when I'm ready to buy something on sale.
This is my favorite beauty store! Good reward program, great products, quality products, and someone is always around to help me. I go to sephora once a month. It can be expensive, it just depends on what you are looking for. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Sephora is an amazing place to go for your every cosmetic need! The employees are knowledgeable about what's popular and what item is best for your needs based on your personal characteristics. What I really love is that you are able to get mini samples for any product you want to test before you buy!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos