BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
pau h.
I went to sephora at white oaks mall today. Soon as I walked into the door I was greeted and asked If i needed help, and of course I did. So the woman who greeted me lead me to her best eyebrow products and shed some information on which each one does. once I found one that was right for me she had one of the girls put the product on for me just to make sure I liked it. She did a wonderful job shaping my eyebrows and teaching me how to do it myself. Her name was BK. She was very friendly and very professional. After she was finished perfecting my eyebrows she asked if I had any other questions. And I did, She helped me find the perfect highlighter. She was very helpful and kind. Once I got to the checkout another staff member greeted me and asked If i found everything okay. I ended up purchasing benefits- kabrow & sephoras- highlighter.

I was very pleased with every employee at sephora. Everyone seems to truly love their job and care about the costumers.
Samantha R.
St, NS
I've used Sephora many times when looking for many high end makeup brands. It has been very easy to navigate through the site and find exactly what you're looking for. However, one of the cons for myself personally is that they do not accept paypal, which makes payment harder for me. Despite this, I will definitely be using this site again.
MakeupLover F.
You can find almost any beauty related product you need in Sephora. However, the one thing that I do not like is that in Bulgaria the shop assistants come to you and ask you questions instead of leaving you on your own. Of course, I would ask for their help if I need it but I prefer being left alone.
bethany-leigh f.
Alrewas, UK
sephora is such a lovely place the staff are so helpful and i've always found everything i've needed, they have a really good range of beauty products and every time i go in i spend way too much but it's so worth it.
Karolina T.
a Sephora tem muitas variedades de produtos de beleza, maquiagens, perfumes, corpo e banho, pinceis, cabelos, e tudo de √≥tima qualidade, um pre√ßo acess√≠vel e aceita v√°rios cart√Ķes diferentes, e se cadastrando no site voc√™ j√° ganha descontos para comprar online!
moza h.
dubai
when purchasing makeup, the first place to shop would be Sephora. They have a great selection of brands and their new in section is always updated.

on the other hand, the Sephora brand products are nothing but wonderful. I have tried several products from the brand and they all work great.

The only product that i wouldn't purchase again would be the gradual face tanner, it really didn't work for my skin tone.
Zahira P.
Bayamon
I absolutely love this store. I go there everytime I need a new makeup product, face wash or fragrance. Their return policy is amazing and getting to try the products in store or take samples home is just wonderful.
Niamh O.
Grange Lodge, Antrim
Sephora has literally everything you could want in the beauty world. Their array of products is unmatched I believe. Staff are always friendly, greet you at the door, and help with product recommendations. In addition, their rewards programme is one of the best, and truly rewards loyal customers.
Tess P.
The products at sephora are great quality but when I go to sephora a lot of the time the employees are not very kind or helpful so i have been on their online lately. But, their products are great quality and they carry many brands to chose from. I hope that not all people have the same opinions one the employes there but other than that it is a good resource for a big makeup person.
Ness A.
Detroit, MI
Went into my local Sephora looking for a new mascara, I was pleasantly surprised with how much time the employee spent to ensure that I left satisfied with the right mascara for me. She explained the different wand styles and what they do for your lashes- FIVE STARS for making the customer happy!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?