BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jorden F.
South Hetton , Durham
Kat Von D eye contour kit. All shades a very pigmented good quality and easy to blend, quite expensive but you get what you pay for, every colour is amazing. One of my most favourite purchases. Defiantly shop here again
bethany-leigh f.
Alrewas, UK
sephora is such a lovely place the staff are so helpful and i've always found everything i've needed, they have a really good range of beauty products and every time i go in i spend way too much but it's so worth it.
Samantha R.
St, NS
I've used Sephora many times when looking for many high end makeup brands. It has been very easy to navigate through the site and find exactly what you're looking for. However, one of the cons for myself personally is that they do not accept paypal, which makes payment harder for me. Despite this, I will definitely be using this site again.
Amy R.
Ottawa
The place to be for makeup lovers!! I love Sephora because they carry so many amazing makeup and beauty profucts lines. Also, they have a great reward program which allows you to accumulate points and get free stuff!
Maisarah A.
Selangor
Who doesn't know Sephora?? This place is like heaven! I don't really go here a lot because i'm not rich. Btw, the quality is super awesome. My favourite purchase ever is Too Faced. Of course i will shop here againn!!
Jade L.
Winnipeg, MB
I have never purchased anything from Sephora; however I do like going into store to see all the new products that they have. I have placed products on hold in store before and the sales people I dealt with were great!
pau h.
I went to sephora at white oaks mall today. Soon as I walked into the door I was greeted and asked If i needed help, and of course I did. So the woman who greeted me lead me to her best eyebrow products and shed some information on which each one does. once I found one that was right for me she had one of the girls put the product on for me just to make sure I liked it. She did a wonderful job shaping my eyebrows and teaching me how to do it myself. Her name was BK. She was very friendly and very professional. After she was finished perfecting my eyebrows she asked if I had any other questions. And I did, She helped me find the perfect highlighter. She was very helpful and kind. Once I got to the checkout another staff member greeted me and asked If i found everything okay. I ended up purchasing benefits- kabrow & sephoras- highlighter.

I was very pleased with every employee at sephora. Everyone seems to truly love their job and care about the costumers.
Olivia C.
I bought the Sephora holiday edition eyeshadow palettes and the pigmentation is amazing. The colours were gorgeous, easy to blend, and whilst they did have a little bit of fallout, it was nothing crazy and they were easy to work with and carry around, given they were not too big or bulky. Thumbs up!
Karolina T.
a Sephora tem muitas variedades de produtos de beleza, maquiagens, perfumes, corpo e banho, pinceis, cabelos, e tudo de √≥tima qualidade, um pre√ßo acess√≠vel e aceita v√°rios cart√Ķes diferentes, e se cadastrando no site voc√™ j√° ganha descontos para comprar online!
Vanessa N.
Cambridge, ON
SEPHORA HAS EVERYTHING A GIRL NEEDS. DONT GO IN THERE WITH A CREDITCARD OR YOULL LEAVE WITH THE ENTIRE STORE *FACEPALM*. THEIR PRODUCTS RANGE FROM MID TO LUXURY AND ARE ALL VERY AFFORDABLE. THEY USUSALLY HAVE GREAT DEALS AND YOU ALWAYS GET A SAMPLE AND A SMILE WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?