BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jorden F.
South Hetton , Durham
Kat Von D eye contour kit. All shades a very pigmented good quality and easy to blend, quite expensive but you get what you pay for, every colour is amazing. One of my most favourite purchases. Defiantly shop here again
Danielle H.
This store I life!!! Love love love it ...the Mua's aren't all that but this store is my go to store to get all my beauty essentials! ..I love the point peerk program you get point for shopping and get amazing prizes !
Taylor P.
I always get very excited when I get to stop at Sephora at the mall. My favourite purchase would probably be the too faced - born this was foundation. The people that work there are always so welcoming and helpful. I would be lost without them.
Rocio A.
Chihuahua
OMG!!! The Queen of the Queens in beauty products! I shop here each time I can. A little expensive but totally worthy!! I would like to be more sephora stores! Please open one in Chihuahua! Totally recommend this store ❤
Seyda S.
Sephora gives you a lot of choices for beauty products, care products, perfume,.. There is sellers that help you to choose for example, makeup products that are adapted to your type of skin, your skin tone, etc. It is affordable, some products are a little bit more expensive but compared to the quality of the product, the price is nothing. Sephora is one of my best place to go when i wanna buy products!
Guadalupe M.
Love the sephora show and brand! I gol to the sales and they very Good deals love the tarte palettes! Aldo I recomend you to buy the sephora favourite boxes wich come with a bunch of very great productos and is affordable but as they have a lot of high end brands generally buying there is expensive.
Sydney H.
Sephora is the best online retailer for makeup! They have all of the latest products and you get free samples. Their rewards program is awesome too allowing you to try delux samples of the newest items before you commit to buying the full size. I love using my insider points and shopping through the freebies.
Melanie F.
South Porcupine, Ontario
The Kat Von D lipstick is absolutely fantastic ! Bought the lip stick on Sephora and was under 30$. The lipstick lasts for hours and the colour is absolutely gorgeous. I would definitely recommend shopping at this store as there is products for everyone there!
Youlia S.
Kuurne
Sephora is one of the best makeup brands. Sometimes it gets on the pricy side, but it is always worth it! I would recommend sephora to everyone. The quality is top and it is absolutely a good quality - quantity relation.
zulema o.
hi i'm every day im use a differents products of sephora, i really love all yours products like this Daily Brush Cleaner, the sephora collection disney and more things that in store or online sale, like eyeshadow palettes from urban decay, too faced smash box and more!
YOU ARE THE BEST forever and always
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?