BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Desiree L.
You want to know what if feels like to win the lottery? Walk into a Sephora store! Seriously, every time I go in I feel like a kid in a candy store. The Sephora points system is amazing and keep me shopping for more! There's always a ton of freebies!
Kathryn L.
Corner Brook , WV
I love shopping at Sephora. I live in a city that doesn't have a Sephora, or any stores that carry the make up lines that I use regularly.

The Sephora website makes it so easy to get the products I love.

When I visit a city that has Sephora, I always plan for a visit to the store. It's always one of the things I look forward to.
Mallorie F.
Lethbridge, Alberta
When I need a pick me up beauty product Sephora is the first place I look! My favourite product is the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade. I really love the Sephora App that makes it quick and easy to shop anywhere!!
Stephanie H.
I like having a Sephora up here in Canada, I like the variety of make up and brands they carry. The reason they don't have a higher ranking is the beauty associates straight up ignore me everytime I go in so I don't appreciate it at all.
Catherine R.
Kingston, ON
I've been shopping at Sephora for as long as I started wearing makeup. I love how they have a variety of brands that range from different prices. The Sephora brand itself is great quality at very affordable prices. I will still continue shopping here.
Julita D.
Sephora are the best shop every I had experience. In one shop you can buy amazing products, get free samples with your orders, get most value kits like make up, or make up tools and other like body care, skin care products. As well they do very good sales.
Mindy P.
Prince Rupert
Sephora is my favourite beauty website , I get all my make up on this website and you pay for what you get , my favourite purchase would probable be two faced born this way foundation and I will for sure be buying more :)
Naddya T.
Toronto, ON
Sephora is a huge beauty store, the people working there are extremely nice and they help you out with things like finding your shade, finding things that complement your sling tone and great deals! I will shop here again!
Emma H.
Ottawa, ON
One stop shop for anything makeup or beauty related.The staff are so sweet, so knowledgeable and they help you find exactly what you're looking for. I love that Sephora trains all it's staff to be this way, which means wherever I go it is a great experience!
Meghan W.
I love Sephora... I use ebates to shop there too... I once received a liquid product in the mail that was in a glass bottle that had frozen and shattered and they took it back no problem. I love the samples with every order. The product lines are great. Only complaint is some things available in the USA stores are not available in Canada. I'm going to the USA in April so I'm making a list and will stock up I guess.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?