BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Lauren S.
I LOVR Sephora!! They carry all of the best beauty brands, and there own line is amazing. I love that their are beauty experts there to help you if you have a question, or need help learning how to do makeup. If you are a makeup lover you need to go to Sephora.
Suzanne A.
Fort Collins , CO
Love Sephora! It's beauty mecca, but it's a little pricey for the standard supplies. I go there when I'm wanting to treat myself with something a little more luxury. I don't shop there very often but there is one next to my hair salon, so sometimes I get a new lip gloss on new hair day. :)
Taryn K.
Madison, WI
Sephora is my ALL time favorite beauty store. They have every single brand i could possibly need and train their employees to assist me in any way i need them. I also love their point system, it's such a reward for the amount of money i end up spending there!
Drew D.
Wheat Ridge
The Sephora perfection mist airbrush foundation is a god send. I've been obsessed with airbrush foundations but the only one I could ever seem to find anyone talking about was the Dior airflash... the only issue was the price tag. Well Sephora knocked it out of the park with this one! The consistency is amazing (build able coverage) the lasting effect is amazing!!! And the price is spot on!! Love this product one of my holy grail foundations!
Vione B.
Frisco, TX
I would die for Sephora, if it weren't for Sephora I wouldn't know what to do. I shop here in a month more than I can count on my fingers. It's great because you either find really expensive things or some really affordable products. Has anything you can think of. God bless Sephora!!! Lol.
Samantha L.
Prairieville, LA
Sephora is an awesome store to get high end makeup. I like to earn rewords from Shopkick to buy items from there store. I also think it was a good idea for them to team up with J.C. Penny to put their stores in. You can even get a flash makeover in 15 min in the store for free!! If you spend $100 or more you get a free 45 min makeover. They have sales two times a year that are always good times to stock up.
Mansur Beauty B.
What I love about Sephora is that they update their makeup brands frequently, you never feel you don't have access to a certain brand that is hyped in the market! Their service is amazing, If you don't like a product or its the wrong shade, or just generally did not work out for you they will happily refund or exchange. I am a VIB status and will forever shop here.

Diana T.
arleta, ca
I buy all of my Anastasia and NARS product from Sephora. They always have product in stock. I also like to shop Sephora brand products because they are good alternatives for when I don't want to spend a lot of money on makeup products. I buy a lot of gifts from the Sephora product line. I highly recommend this store for products and specialists with knowledge.
Jenna M.
I live right near a Ulta store So I used to go there occasionally. I didn't buy much because I felt the customer service was very aloof.
After driving 45 minutes to go to Sephora I am now totally in love and go all the time and purchase things constantly. It's amazing how good customer service can completely change ones buying habits!
Francesca H.
Belvidere, IL
Best beauty store ever. I love their rewards program! You get the best rewards-better than Ulta! And when you order online you get 3 free sample which is also amazing! Sephora also has FANTASTIC costumer service. One time my product came broken and they sent me a new one for free!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?