BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Toni-Marie S.
By far my favourite store! I shop here all the time and always find what I'm looking for! Customer service is great and the sales associates are always very helpful and friendly! Would definitely recommend this store to everyone!
Rhianna B.
I honestly think that Sephora is an amazing place to go to for your makeup and beauty products. The best part about this store is it has it all ! it doesn't just have the more expensive makeup brands, they also have the more cheaper products. They also have great staff who are willing to help you in any way possible!
Kitty S.
Sephora is great because they have a huge selection of products and they take returns no problem. They've also got a ton of different samples available at any given time, which is always nice because their products tend to be pricey. I would definitely recommend people try it out if they like high quality cosmetics.
Grace R.
I recently bought the too faced chocolate bar semi sweet palette and it is brilliant. I believe there is a couple shades that don't have the greatest pigment but then other shades that have amazing pigment. I LOVE THIS PALETTE !
Candace J.
Stittsville , ON
Sephora has one of the biggest selections for make-up that you can find. Employees are very helpful especially when they sit you down and explain everything to you. I normally shop from them, but I do wish they had better deals.
2016-07-02 W.
Kingston, ON
I give this place five out of five stars because this is my go to place for buying make up, when i need anything weather its skin care, hair products, makeup, even tools for applying makeup or doing my hair I can look on the sephora website and about 90% of the time they will have the product I want or am looking for!
Sephora no hay en Peru, pero la tienda en línea me encanta cuando tienen ofertas de Sephora porque es una de gama alta de colores y productos en ese lugar siempre tienen lo que quiero a un buen precio y muchas facilidades para comprarlo y enviarlo :3
Sofia L.
Hamilton
I love Sephora so much there's So much make up to try out my favourite things to buy from there are liquid lipstick and eyeshadow pallets the experience was good customer service was also very good the workers there helped me find what I need I recommend people shopping st sephora for makeup or skin care products
Claire D.
Cincinnati, OH
I have suffered from acne and unclear skin for a long time. I started using Purity cleanser on my face and I don't have too many complaints. It is a great make up remover and leaves my skin feeling fresh, but I do not think it affected my acne outbreaks.
Lizz C.
Rossland, BC
Love going into any Sephora. The workers are generally really friendly and willing to help you find exactly what you need. 4/5 because sure they have a rewards program but it isn't the best and I wish they would improve on it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?