BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Angela B.
Smiths Falls, ON
I love this store - it's basically a makeup junky's candy store. The selection is always good, I like that you can try basically everything before you buy. The only downside of shopping at Sephora is that all the staff seem snooty and really annoyed at helping you out. Maybe their customer service will be better some day.
Cary M.
Saint-François, N.B
amazing company, they have almost everything, i personally buy online because i dont live near one, i've got some problem with shipping and things like that but when you call them they fix it immediately. They are really nice and will take time to listen to you
Carly S.
Sephora is definitely my favourite store when it comes to makeup and skin care! They also offer amazing hair products. I love all the brands they carry which is perfect! It's a one stop shop for all your beauty needs. And the customer service is a+
Samantha B.
Calgary, AB
I shop both in store & online, and both are amazing. The staff are knowledgeable, helpful and very friendly. Waiting in line on a weekend can be a bit time consuming, but it's worth it! Online shopping is so quick and painless, and ships out very quickly.
Grace R.
I recently bought the too faced chocolate bar semi sweet palette and it is brilliant. I believe there is a couple shades that don't have the greatest pigment but then other shades that have amazing pigment. I LOVE THIS PALETTE !
Jillian B.
ST. JOHN'S
Absolutely in love with the quality of products and customer service! Expensive, but worth the money because the quality is perfect. However I do have an eyeliner from the Sephora brand that dyes my eyelid which isn't that great.
Rhianna B.
I honestly think that Sephora is an amazing place to go to for your makeup and beauty products. The best part about this store is it has it all ! it doesn't just have the more expensive makeup brands, they also have the more cheaper products. They also have great staff who are willing to help you in any way possible!
Kay-Kay S.
Toronto, ID
I love the store Sephora. They have everything there from makeup to skincare to hair products and etc. They have absolutely great quality there. I don't shop there often because I work a lot but when I go I always do a big purchase.
Rosanne R.
Toronto, ON
This store is absolutely amazing. Customer service is great and the staff are very knowledgable. Can be a little overwhelming when doing in there because the store is often very busy and you have to wait to get assistance most of the time but it is highly worth it.
Sephora no hay en Peru, pero la tienda en lĂ­nea me encanta cuando tienen ofertas de Sephora porque es una de gama alta de colores y productos en ese lugar siempre tienen lo que quiero a un buen precio y muchas facilidades para comprarlo y enviarlo :3
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?